Ret literally destroying the game, especially solo queue

The day that a melee support class without mortal strike that normally only works with 1-2 comps in 3s is op in SOLO QUEUE, you know something is wrong. It has always been a niche spec and so the fact that it can just blast anything playing with any healer/dps is just way off.

Because of the way that solo queue is setup ret ruins the experience for every other dps player. The ret can without any effort easily go 6-0 or 5-1, leaving the other dps players with 2-4 or 3-3 as they only get the ret 1/3 of the games. For healers it’s more of a coin flip at least.

As a long time ret player I can genuinely tell you that even after the nerf ret is beyond overpowered, it is perhaps the most broken spec that the game has ever seen. Every ret player and especially all the rerollers need to lay off the copium. This is outright disgusting. Also, please don’t try to tell me that you reroll because you think it’s a fun spec (nobody actually likes ret, not even me). Next month it will be something else.

14 Likes

It’s trading post but for specs. Stay subbed to see what’s OP next month!

10 Likes

You want the audience to believe that, you, the longtime ret player want to become a garbage spec, viable in 1, 2 at best comps again?

Something wrong is here. Isn’t it?

P.s. and yea, there are not enough threads literally saying the same. This one, for sure, deserves to be the separate one.

3 Likes

You are hardstuck at 1,8k with ret beign so OP and i see you simping for ret on every thread, dont you have your own ruskie forums to spam with that pile of nonsense?

Honestly how you can call yourself a pvper and call out people on rating while hardstuck 1.8k with most broken spec this game ever seen on the forums where you do not belong? Go spam US forums i am sure they will appreciate you there.

7 Likes

you are also hardstuck 1800 sir solidpete wdym?

1 Like

you are hardstuck 2.2 licious so why you talk ?

wdym ? i am litterly 2400 CR in 3v3 and 3k in solo you are to bad att check pvp

1 Like

you are literally 2059 2s / 2239 3s / 192 RBG, is your head really that deep in your rear that you cannot even check your own rating? You really wanted to shine on that funny little numbers you have trying to shame me with my little, or how do you call hardstuck rating i dont really care about? And you are not even glad? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahah get what ? xD 2400 is kinda good in 3v3 right now , you are 1800 in SOLO shuffle :D:D:D:D

Good for who? :smiley: Get real you are 2239 XD you think thats good ? Good enough for what? Beign douche on forum ? :smiley:

you are super delusional :smiley: if 2400 in 3v3 aint good then what does it say about your 1400 xD ?

You are delusional thinking that your 2239 is worth anything XD

and you call me douche , you flamed a guy for being stuck 1800 while you your self have beyond terrible stats it makes no sense

Confused didn’t they just need ret pals in pvp?

• Developers’ note: Retribution Paladins have been heavily overperforming in PvP with their recent 10.0.7 changes. We’re primarily targeting their burst damage, passive survivability, and PvP talents that we feel are contributing too much overall damage.
  • [Live March 24] Judgment of Light healing reduced by 35% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Inquisitor’s Ire effectiveness reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Fading Light effectiveness reduced by 50% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Justicar’s Vengeance now deals 15% additional damage to stunned targets in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Justicar’s Vengeance healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Blessing of Dawn effectiveness reduced by 25% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Divine Arbiter direct damage reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Vanguard of Justice effectiveness reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
  • [Live March 24] Empyrean Legacy increases the damage of Divine Storm by 15% in PvP combat (was 25%).
  • [Live March 24] Luminescence (PvP Talent) now increases damage and healing by 2% (was 4%).
  • [Live March 24] Lawbringer (PvP Talent) now deals 2% of maximum health (was 4%).
  • [Live March 24] Fixed an issue that caused Avenging Wrath’s 75% PvP multiplier to not function for Retribution Paladins.

So is the upset coming from pre or post nerf?

1 Like

Never argue with the idiot because you drop down to his lvl and when he will dominate you with his exp :wink:

3 Likes

hahah i 100 % agree

I flamed him because he is all over threads on forum flaming everyone based on their rating, yeah i call douche every douche that try ty beign smart and get people down this way

simply check hes post history but idk if your browser will allow it since its not checking someone else rating

thats why i never talk to you :wink:

They are basically saying they dont see any difference between before and after nerf. So they are upset due to both I guess?

I mean, you should fully know about that… Considering you keep trying to drag ppl down to your lvl… :confused:

1 Like