Ret Nerf's

These boosted people will come and cry soon enough.

1 Like

I’m literally offended

Hmm, it won’t be as good, perhaps low cr will feel more comfortable since they don’t have dispell on action bars and people sit 5 sec HoJ and full fears with dispell available, I’m sure high cr will prefer more effective options, at least for shuffle. I saw how people could heal despite my overwhelming damage, with no mortal strike.

I would say even if it becomes A- spec will be better than its pre-rework state, outcome is success.

I truly believe there will be a wave of refund requests for character boosts, on the grounds that they paid for something that is no longer there :joy::joy:

The whole circus is far from over.Blizz learned a lesson though, I don’t think we’ll see any other spec revamps in minor patches in the future

As if this is only the case with Ret. xd

Or do you mean to tell me that people who got their rating in SS pre-nerfs to the respective DH, Assa Rogue, Feral, etc are all fully deserving prodigies?

SS rating never really meant anything, imho.
Only thing it showed was probably who has enough time and will to spend throughout the day on 40+ minute queues.

No 1.6CR assa rogue, feral or DH could ever get as high as rets could during the last couple of days.

Even at the peak of the above specs, a 1.6CR DH, rogue or feral got destroyed the minute they left their “bracket”. They all died in a stun and got heavily penalized for misusing their defensive CDs. The “overpowered status” was evident at higher ratings mostly.

Current ret is the noob’s dream. 1 min wall usable while stunned, several immunities, 1min offensive CD, disarms not affecting you as much as other melees, heal to full or heal others to full, etc…

So yes, I believe rogues ferals and DHs who got their high ratings mostly deserved them, because despite being stronger, they had weaknesses and needed to play around them, and to the full potential of their specs.

Rets had no weakness at all these few days

yes this is what i mean that the whole df has been ridiculous with this shuffle and every change has been more or less just bad

the reasent retri just the worst outlier as everyone gave feedback on its state from ptr and somehow it got through live anyway and we have people going from 1.6 to 3k

and there were even bug on pvp modifier on ret, how does anyone defend this idk. ofc the ratings should be reverted from patch

Not all of them, but a vast majority I’d say. Look at DKs, for example. DKs were good for, like… 1 week? 2 weeks? That’s it.

It’s dumb, but I find that to be hardly surprising. Blizzard is known to very rarely listen to feedback anyways. Even long before DF officially launched, they received really good feedback from many different spec/class communities. They barely listened to anyone.

The bug was actually not as strong as you think. I would be more worried about Wings being on 1 minute cd down from 2 instead of them increasing damage by 20% instead of 15%.

In regards to specs making it to Live state while bugged, as a quick example, should we all take a deep breath and spend about 10 seconds to remember WW Monks bug one-shotting across various seasons in SL?

If you (not you personally Alythena, just a generic way of speaking) are going to cry about rating reverting, there’s been way worse outliers than an extra 5% more damage on Wings.

i would still be really annoyed if people abusing a bug can get to keep their rating

my demo has many abilities example which are pvp modified i would be really happy to use full potential demonic strength aswell instead pvp modified one for even 3 days

and my healers and my dps which none being retri because i dont play pala have all been nerfed more or less through this expansion, my demo and my rdruid the ones nerfed most.

rdruid reasent change removing even one of their core cd from pvp which helped them heal on this bursty meta, so my view on this current retri is that this should not had happend in the first place just like the changes they keep making on pve that change our talent trees constant

I don’t know about “as high”, but I can definitely attest to having seen people playing those afore-mentioned classes to ratings they otherwise never deserved.

Factually wrong. The easiest example I can give you is Demon Hunters. Before the nerfs, you’d see them being borderline unable to be punished by a big number of specs, actually. They were rewarded for going full in without a plan, and spamming unhealable damage without a worry in the world, and this often caused people with really low perception of the game to actually push high enough to get “The Elite X” or even “Legend”.

I also happened to come across 2 or 3 Assa Rogue players from Stormscale with laughable Arena exp sitting well over 2800 in SS.

Of course. It’s just not the only noob’s dream we’ve seen as of recent. This game’s PvP community is just hypocritical at best.

P.S. Disarms do affect Rets quite heavily. Idk what you’re saying.

xddddd

Nothing more to discuss then. I’ll be on my way, you go back to whatever you were doing, or have to do.

every ret from patch deserve rating reverted, you even had bug on ur side for it. there is nothing anyone can say to defend that fact

Since DF officially launched, the ENTIRE GAME was bugged. Sometimes things offered more than the tooltip said, some other times, less.

It’s not a Ret thing. This whole damn game is bugged. It’s not like people knew about it either.

let me refrase it then

every ret from patch deserve rating reverted, they even had bug on their side for it. there is nothing anyone can say to defend that or all of the feedback that were given to blizz according state of retri from ptr which they didnt listen but after they had let 1.6 people climb 3k on 3 days they announce everyone was right

Its ok they have been nerfed,Relax dont be angry its only a game ,Rating dosent really matter in real life x

Do anyone know if the nerfs are in fact live? I haven’t played today just unsure when those changes would be pushed

Yea, I play my ww right now, rets are useless lol, They run around without mortal strike, zero kill potential.

edit : btw this is valid for soloshuffle only, I believe ret-warr-shaman or ret-warr-priest can be great 3s comp.

i think they are
the lawbringer one shows 2% for me
poor talent, went from 8% to 4% to 2% lel

with luminescence also nerfed, it’s back to aura of reckoning
or maybe blessing of sanctuary

Its not nerft yet it says 29.3

Do you need to swipe daddy’s credit card again for some reading lessons? :

Spot on btw. Always something in every season that’s so obnoxious that it gives people undeserved rating relative to their actual skill. Whether that’s comp, spec, trinkets, tier sets, whatever.

Dragonflight just adds the extra bonus of a giga inflated clown fiesta bracket to amplify the egos of X abusers even more.

1 Like

Honestly, I personally feel like this is the case as well.

Perhaps I’m too jaded to offer an opinion that’s worth a damn, but I think I cannot name you 1 season where I didn’t find at least 1 thing to be truly obnoxious. Be it class, spec, PvE gear, bug, or whatever else.

they’ll turn back brown.