Ret Pally looking for casual guild!

I’m a casual player on the Al’akir realm looking for a fun guild to raid with! I’m currently ilvl 290 but am quickly increasing, and I’m happy to take on board any tips you may have c:

I’ve been playing on and off for years and am looking to get a little more serious now (though not too serious aha). I’m available most weeknights as I have college during the day and will probably be online at weekends too.

Thanks!

Hey Aluna. See my latest post - or send me a message on battlenet (Singer#2816) or ingame of course!

Cheers,
Ben

Hello there,

If you’re up for a server transfer our guild Order of Thrall are looking for a few more members for the next raid tier. So if you’re currently gearing then you’ll be fine and dandy come then.

We raid 2 nights a week: Monday and Thursday 20:30 server time to 23:30 server time.
Progress: 2/2 Heroic 9/9 Heroic

We’re a Social Raiding guild so while we want people to know their class, be reliable etc we also look for people who are gonna be up for a chat on Discord out with raiding hours - we have people on it everyday. We have people from across Europe, we’re an English speaking guild and we have a top tier banter and guild memes.

Out with raids we run a lot of Mythic+ so we can easily help you gear up a bit faster, we only have one other plate user at the moment and he’s always complaining he can’t give any of his spare gear to anyone.

If you like the sounds of that then add me: Twilightsky#2695