Ret population

He’s doing better than you tho? with your 2k on SP when it was broken, legit making fun of people for their rating when you’ve never even made it above rival rating yourself, seriously if this is how you like to spend your free time i suggest you seek help.

3 Likes

Says you, haven’t you got some skillcapped guide to make, sweetie?

Analysing my account, as if I give some serious crap. I literally play arena to get the cute mogs, then peace out and go play other games like Harry Potter.

Meanwhile, you, someone, who literally plays the game to attempt to make a living, unemployed, and commenting on random person’s account who is literally sat idle, AFK on Battlenet playing other games they enjoy and hasn’t touched WoW since the first 3 weeks of the WoW expansion.

How’s your feedback going on the removal of pet classes in arena? Doing good? Don’t forget to write your arena experience on your CV when it’s time to find a job, because you’re financially unable to support yourself in your hovel.

What a sad life you must lead. Enjoy it, champ.

If you have a Patreon, please do drop it. I’m more than willing to help the needy.

5 Likes

Who cares, before that it was arms and before that it was dh. The strongest spec always have the highest population.

But you don’t have to worry. My ret is 70 tomorrow, so as soon it will be equipped it takes max one week until they nerf it. :laughing:

1 Like

I dont play neither ret nor arms warrior. Rets are so overtoned that i miss guardian druid meta. I just played a 3 ret lobby n its the first time ever that i was considering just leaving the lobby. Infact they could probally undo all nerfs they did to DK in the start of the expansion, you know when DK´s were practically immortal, and ret would still be stronger.
Currently theres two options. Reroll ret or stop queing. im not a fotm reroller so ill go with the later. Seeing people defend the state of rets though makes me hope they are completely unplayable for the next 6 expansions in a row.

I wasnt over here objecting to DK nerfs when they were clearly overpowered as hell as im in favor of balancing.

I have done loads of solo since ret got buffed, i have yet to se a game no ret.

Everyone changing speccs to faceroll 24/7 kinda fun.

1 Like

Lmao I also just realized, I have legit not done solo shuffle since Ret buffs. Simply haven’t had time due to work.

So yea, not really hardstuck as much as I just have not played it nearly enough.

Ret speaking.

I better link a video so op u are .

1 Like

Did you not hear me? Last time I touched Solo Shuffle I was C-tier

And you figured this out from the European WoW forums? xd

It’s same cry on us forums for ret btw.

1 Like

I was not referring to the “crying” though. Rather, to the generalized comment made in regards to the “Ret community”.

Well i am still crying just want ret nerf fast :slight_smile:

I don’t disagree with you, but how on Earth is this relevant to what I said?

No idea maybe i shoud read the topic.

1 Like

Enjoy ret.

1 Like

They will all do free 2,4 untill nerf.

1 Like

That was dirty :skull::skull:

2 Likes

Ret nerfed they say.

Also dämos or lock in general

1 Like

i think you guys dont understand how hard it is to play ret i mean i had to play about 4 FOUR!!! lobbys to hit 2,6 playing game like a 1,5 melee cleave zugzug everyone down

1 Like