Ret Role in raid

Hey

Please give Retribution paladins a clear role in progression raids.

Demon-hunters are a class about sacrificing everything to become a weapon against demons. They have have an ability called darkness that protects their friends.

Death Knights are mortals who were ripped from their original vessels and abused to become death engines. They have the most violently named abilities and they desecrate earth they walk on by existing. DKs have a massive bubble that protects their friends from damage.

Paladins are priests that wanted to learn more martial combat to protect the citizens of the capitol. They are powerd by the light and seek to heal and cleanse the land from the dark and evil. They have a aura that protects 3% that retributions doesn’t use. They have an ability that protects one player from physical damage.

Our retribution-aura that used to be passive for YEARS is simply not good enough or fun at all. Devotion aura is a much more useful aura and that is NOT why I’m in a raid.

Our DPS is “fine”. And our utility is not prio.

Please help out.

1 Like

DPS ain’t fine.

DPS is bad, there is only one build that makes it at most mediocre. And utility is also bad. People don’t take Ret to raid because it “doesn’t bring anything”.

It doesn’t bring BLs, top tier raw damage output, party wide-utilities (some 5% damage bonus or something). Nothing that Holy Paladin doesn’t do better already. Ret in raid just has literally no point right now. On Mythic raid it’s sometimes being used as execution bot after being fed with Power Infusions, and that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

I just laugh when I see legendary log as ret, but see a boomie with an 80 log miles above me.

Balance it is called (not the druid)

2 Likes

According to Limit’s GM, ret is good because…They’re funneling every single PI into their ret… XD

Sauce :

At : 30:50

1 Like

ohnhhhhhhhh wow using external cooldowns to push the ret dmg… woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow im so impressed.
Limit , pls , just shut the … up, you are the 0,1 % that no one should care about.

love you shihiroki ( we should raid together some time)

PS: After watching tghe video “you know people would die in the last phase” so you knew that it was “ok” because of the retri aura…

THAT IS WHY THE RET AURA NEEDS TO BE DELTETED!!!
STOP BALANCING US AROUND THIS 0.000001% AURA

At this point, I’d give PI to a boomie or a UH DK :x

He makes a point but yeah…We ain’t playing the same game.

I’m not playing Paladin, so try to find my main ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I despise Retribution passive

1 Like

Shi… no joke i just did a normal raid…
I did a legy log with 97% ilvl, 3 above me , boomie, ww, fire mage… fire mage place 1 with 1,2 k dps more then me… 33 % log XD WTTFFFFFFFF

THAT IS BALANCE HE IS A GREEN LOG I HAVE LEGENADRY HE IS 2 Places ABOVE ME !!! XDDDDD

ps. the ww monks around me are blue logs…
and Arms warri XD with green

He ment the old one from bfa.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.