Retail needs a more interactive community

you say i claim to know everything about you, yet you’re quick to label me a bully while knowing nothing about me? lol thats actually more funny than it would normally be cause irl my profession is dealing with bullys actually, so yeah, thanks for that laugh xD

im not holding onto anything. im only answering your replies. cause you’re wrong. and you wont admit it. if you’re going to keep talking, at least be accurate, or people will keep calling you out. im not here to give you forgiveness. why would i be? you show you’ve not even read things before you act, so that explains your previous actions perfectly.

if you want to try and throw fire on people, prepare to get burned yourself. life lesson for you.

now if you dont want any further continuation to this (as i don’t), you dont need to beg forgiveness or any other extreme you are trying to make out you being the victim. just stop replying, or if you are, dont try to make out you’re the victim when you were the instigator.

Not really the only instigator in this is you with your brazen naming and shaming of me on these forums. But whatever. Another long winded attack on me again. Which for the most part has been ignored because it’s you trying to mind read me and failing in that act.

are you saying you did not start flaging my posts because i told you you had not read the op? i even edited op to help you.

LONG before i called you out AFTER they had been cleared as being flagged wrongly?

you are talking such rubbish! i told you, if you dont want to continue, then dont talk rubbish! and how is it an attack? i am pointing out where you are factually wrong. are facts now attacks? and i’ve looked at the “naming & shaming” rule, and i dont think it would apply here at all as its in relation to ingame actions and also, it isn’t naming and shaming if you’re taking part in the conversation yourself, which, you were. like i said, how else would i know it was you considering you’re not told who reports you.

you’re showing how static you are.

Again your naming and shaming and using what I say and attempting to twist my words to suit your own agenda. Well done.

No, those are dumb idiots, following an ever bigger idiot.

wait… … … … …

are you complaining about… … … … …

quoting?

:rofl::crazy_face:

omg you are an embarrassment! just stop it. YOU are doing the trolling now.

to any mod or blue or whatever, if you see this just feel free to lock this thread now. everyone is fixated on the asmon situation, or other various silly stuff. the real issue and hope of this thread, low population and lack of community, is just going to be ignored here.

Hehe. Never bring up controversial figures. The moment that happens. People will be only be disusing that cause that’s the most which causes emotions to pop up.
It would be the same as discusing music trends and then mentioning a “specific” singer. Good luck afterwards cooling down both the “defenders and haters” crowd when they are at each other… :rofl:

2 Likes

very true. im abandoning this thread. i have another thread with actual facts and figures and more level headed replies that i can focus on about what my actual concern is. this one can keep everyone circlej**king the hate over asmon.

1 Like

Communities only happen when people learn to think for themselves, rather than adopting an opinion some Twitch douchebag has.

1 Like

How can i make any community except guild if a person with whom i grouped to do rare world quest will vanish right after to not be visible again? i literally didn’t see the same nickname above any character twice. Anytime i log in i feel like i’m on whole new server with different players. Battle tag, or friend list is BS, but if i would meet the same people another day in different place we would say hi to each other and smile that we met again, but now? never gonna happen. I can’t even see guildmates in group if we have different warmode setting.

1 Like

Static. I am not static at all your the one who is static and you sought to stir controversy with your post you do not like the responses you got you then carried on as if you can do no wrong and given you have used ** to get words past the filter proves to me your trying to get a reaction. I have seen your other thread and out of due respect said nothing on it read it and agree with most of what you and others have said there.

But here you seem to think you have open season to speak to me however you please and think that it is acceptable to twist my words back against me and say whatever you like to me because you seem to think you know me better than I know myself. Touché

THIS is what i was trying to say. ty, you are more eloquent than me.

are you 10? stop it. just stop it. you are making yourself look worse. im trying to give you an out.

1 Like

Age is a just a number of existence in the time you have been alive for I can give you the number of days I have been alive for which is 14,295 why that is even being brought up is beyond me.

you are so disconnected from reality. its brought up cause a 40 year old is acting like a 10 year old. i told you, you dont need to reply. every reply you make just makes less sense. just stop it. control yourself.

I am quite fine and quite sane thanks :slight_smile:

the above evidence proves otherwise.

That’s subjective from your end. You are not me and you don’t know me and it’s more than likely your not medically qualified to make such comments about complete strangers on the internet. Thank you.

for the love of go… … …

mods, please lock this thread fast!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.