Retail or TBC/WOTLK for casual

Hello :slight_smile:

I havent played WoW in a very long time, planning on making a return but not sure which game and pace suit me more. I spend an hour or sometimes 2 on gaming, casual things mostly. I really like pvp/battlegrounds/world pvp, dont mind playing pve but this would be my goal when i get the gear needed to compete. I have couple friends playing TBC (they are waiting for wotlk to launch mostly, but still will help me level the character and explain things i dont know), on the other hand i dont know anyone playing retail. Since im a university student, i doubt that i will ever have enough time to push super high end content on either expansion, i will stick to casual playing and casual pvp mixed with some arenas if i get good enough.
Ive read some articles and forum threads, they all basically suggest that for casual playing retail is the way. Having no friends there will be a setback, but if thats the route for casuals i will go that way.

My question for those who have played both gamemodes (if i can call it that way), which one would you advise me to play and why, having in mind the circumstances?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.