Retri paladin looking for mythic group

Greetings,

I am a retribution paladin with 2/8 M and very high performance currently looking for a group to clear Mythic Uldir in a fast manner. I am looking for a like-minded group with mythic raiding mindset, equal or better progression, that is actively raiding and not on a constant stand-by mode due to recruitments (that results in cancelling raids because there are not enough people).

My logs can be found here:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Hommer
You can expect high performance, commitment and a responsible and serious mindset when it comes to progression. Raiding times and days are negotiable.
Leave a message below if interested and I will contact you as soon as possible so we can have a discussion.

Thank you very much for your time.
Hey mate we are currently 2/8 and need to cement last few spots for our team so we can push forward without grabbing a few piglets each week. Would welcome you into our group if its of interest. We raid Weds and Sun 7.45 to 11 server.
Whisper any officer in Unfortunate Chaos if of interest.
Hey Hommer we are 2/8 Mythic we have a post on forums under Raiding Academy if you want to find out more info and contact us.

Hi Hommer, I have just looked you up and seen that you have raided either of the last 2 tiers at all. Are you still interested in finding a guild to progress with? Asta#2730 if you are.