Retri paladins need a NERF Right now

13k Judgement and 20k Templar’s verdict (Non-Crit) in Arena. Seriously blizzard? Are the PvP devs so incompetent?

20 Likes

So let me get this straight a rogue is complaining that ret is to Op?

Alright just so we all know that what’s happening here

32 Likes

Wake up, Rogues got the nerf, they’re actually fine right now. Try to play a rogue vs retri in arena. You’ll see the difference.

2 Likes

Mate, st-fu! You are a rogue complaining? Yesterday I got 1 shoted shadowstrike 24k crit and died in 2 seconds. Do you see me crying on the forums? Almost every class is bursty right now. Warriors, rogues, mages, ww, rets, droods.

17 Likes

1200 rated Andy. Get GUD!

5 Likes

Lol that’s one.

4 Likes

That 20% WoG nerf was a joke. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait, the question that needs to be asked is how is he still 1200 rating in 2’s as a rogue?

Edit: Typo

2 Likes

Way more when multipliers are in.

Been doing some tests from 5k hp with 36k total.

Non pvp combat - 13.8k average heal

Pvp combat - 8.6k average heal.

Both are non crit and with trinket versatility bonus active.

How is that only 20%?

1 Like

OFc they do, they are the best melee ingame for 15 years you think they gonna let you guys be happy for once?

Rogues are never nerfed enough, they should always nerf them 2 times more and still they wont be balanced. In PVE or specially PVP they are the most troubling class since day 1 of this game.

Did you ever play ret the past 15 years VS a rog?
Because all i seen so far is rogues in the MDI and in the pvp tournament, when was the last time you saw rets?

Rogues-mages-druids dont even dare to whine about other classes. Your classes need to be brought down to 0 performance level for many consecutive years and then you will understand the pain.

10 Likes

You sir, are liar, screenshot 24k shadowstrike or it didnt happen.

2 Likes

Agree with you, WOG got the cata treatment all over again.

I’d have to disagree with you, yes they have a nasty combo that can put out a lot of burst but you can see it coming from a mile away. They just nerfed their average healing by 20% and they are a squishy class that outside of that damage window is pretty average. Now no need make fun of him for his rating, Rogue is not an easy class to master in PvP, I’d suggest you get a good Fire Mage partner and practice your CC’s and you’ll see how much counterplay there is for ret paladin.

4 Likes

I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen, because WoW is WoW, but how is that even possible? Order of multiplication doesn’t matter, that’s as basic maths as it gets.

It’s 20% off of base WoG and Healing Hands is 70% in pvp which applies AFTER the 20% base reduction.

Which meas that WoG is reduced by more than 33% in PvP for Ret.

Prot however, doesn’t have a reduction on their baseline 250% increase based on missing HP as ret have.

1 Like

Yeah, HH (unfortunate abbreviation) was nerfed before, so counting it in with this nerf seems redundant. So there is no additional stuff going on, and we do heal 20% less in PvP than before.

When you take healing hands and apply it to the flat nerf the total reduction is more than 20% of the pre nerfed total heal.

That’s how multipliers work.

Still doesn’t explain how a 20% nerf is responsible for over 33% less healing in pvp as you claim.

Depends on how you apply the multipliers.

Either way, it heals for much less and is basically useless without wings now. Should’ve removed the 20% healing bonus from wings instead imo.

1 Like

This is Divine Toll conduit, at least recognize what actually hit you.

Gonna need some proof of this.

2 Likes