Retri VS rogue

Is it at all possible for a ret to win a fight VS a rogue?

)

Yes but need to outgear it a tiny bit

)

I remember back in vanilla on the pre TBC patch … pallies would kill me almost through retribution aura alone :s

Yes, rogue is the easiest class for a Paladin. You can beat them with just about any spec. Even if they outgear you.
What’s your current spec? Easiest would ofc to go reckoning spec, or if you really only want to beat rogues and warriors go 31 prot then rest into ret or holy.

Im heavy into ret now with some points in Holy. I want to try reckoning, but ive been sceptical to it cause I might gimp myself too much VS casters. And ive read thatvreckoning doesn’t work as it should in pvp now?

Yeah I don’t find rogues a problem at all…

Reckoning spec with Ret aura would destroy one but I’m Deep Ret and I don’t really struggle with them its mainly about managing cooldowns and playing around their evasion with repentance and kiting but still keeping them in range of judgement to make sure they can’t stealth and reset.

Also you should be jousting them, meaning you only go into range of them when you got a mele swing ready

1 Like

Reckoning doesn’t work like pservers, but I’d recommend going Holy ret. 31 into ret 20 into holy.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.