Returned after 7 years

Because of the worldly situation, I decided to make my return which I don’t regret. However, it seems to be that the alliance is kinda dead? When questing I only see horse players and even Stormwind chat is dead. What happened?

Welcome back :slight_smile:
Draenor is now well known for being very Horde dominated, it’s the reason I picked the server when I decided to faction change - it’s now been like that for some time.

Are you questing with War Mode off? There might be more people with it on or visa versa.

Thank you for your reply. I don’t get attacked by horde players no. I don’t have my PVP on. All it is, is that it’s kinda lonely out there LOL. I’m leveling an panda monk. So much has changed since pandaria, but overall I like it. Social distancing has become quite easy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I mean is that when you have WM on you only see those in WM and visa versa - so you might find that there are more people around if you have WM on rather than not :slight_smile:

Haha, let me go check what WM means. It’s been years and I have to re-learn everything.

Sorry, so used to abbreviating everything. WM = War Mode so having PvP activated via your talents.

There are benefits to having it on such as xp boost so a lot of people will level with it and then just keep it on all the time.

O ok. Thanks for learning me another abbreviation. I don’t have war mode on. I don’t like PVP unless I signed up for it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.