Returning and hoping to faction swap looking for realm recommendations

Hi all.

I’m about to jump back in to the game after the best part of 18 months out of it. I have been a horde since I started in wrath but really want to give Allys a real chance I have tired in the past but I was to invest in horde at the time. So i’m hoping a fresh start will be what I need.

So I’m looking for Medium pop realms that have a decent Ally community as I found Wildhammers community dead and I cant stand high/higher pop realms.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I think I would consider going on a more high pop realm. We are far into the season, and several people have unsubed, so even medium realms are more like low pop atm.
I’d recommend looking in the server list, look some on forums for the realms, and see if they are active.
Wish you the best in finding a new home for your characters. It’s always a challenge, and you know when you found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

and sort by Alliance.

You will see that population falls off rapidly below the first 5 or so.

With your parameters, I might give Sylvanas a look.

1 Like

Cheers for that. I would never have thought to check anything like that. I will definitely give Sylvanas a shot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.