Close Please

Hi everyone! I know the Post is a bit longer, but please read it through, thanks. ;3

First a few facts to my Character:

My iLvL: 461
Necklace LvL: 80
Cloak: Rank 10
Essences: All necessary ones acquired. Last two Upgrades to Rank 3 are on the way.
Main Specc: Healer, since my Start in Burning Crusade.
Off Specc: Would be Retribution, but currently lagging a lil’ behind with ~445. Taking care of that at the Moment.
Raiding Days: All open
Have Discord but could get TS3.
Raiding Exp: When Mythic first launched in MoP I had fun going for it and downed Garrosh M Pre-Nerf, after that Guild sadly fell apart, I kinda drifted away from Mythic raiding and sometimes WoW in itself - was kind of a Mistake, since Mythic raiding and achieving the CE is fun and I can definitely do it! :slight_smile:

But now what I’m looking for in a Group/Guild:

I’m looking for a new Raiding Guild who has their Sight set on Mythic Progress. But what I value beside this is friendliness . I do not search for a Guild who everyone thinks only of him- or herself, where there’s only shouting when something goes wrong. Seriously, that only destroys morale. A friendly Guild who also knows what Fun means beside the M Progress is what I’m looking for. Having People running M+ in the Guild would be nice too, Random Search is always a Roulette that can end really ugly, we all know that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And it is possible to have a successful but still friendly and socially working Mythic Raid. I don’t mean overlooking lazy People or repeating Mistakes. I mean the way People treat each other, activity outside of the Raids and so on. ;3
More fun and easier going when you actually know the People you’re running with and trust in them and their Abilities.

I would prefer a Test Raid if you have a possibilty for it, before I would consider a Realm/Faction Transfer again, just so that you can take a look at me and I can also take a look at you, I don’t want to blindly join and end up hopping around through Guilds, really don’t like that.

So far so good. Of course, if the Guild and People just click and it works out well, then I will switch the Realm and/or Faction once more!
If you have read this so far, than first of all thanks <3! If you have Questions then just add me in Game.

Btag: Shin#22463

Have a good day ;3.

Hello there,

I’ll add your btag for a chat but thought i’d drop our guild info too for a read :slight_smile: The Obsidian Order is a mythic raiding guild residing on Aggramar (h), we have a long history of raiding and have also been around for a very long time. Our old Holy Paladin unfortunately quit playing the game and so far we have been unable to fill the spot and you sound like you’d fit in perfectly with us. Please do take a look at our recruitment post and I look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile: