Returning player eu ragnaros

Hey guys i am returning next month gonne have my new pc ooh cant wait to play wow again after a year break .

I have a question about the leveling.
So in shadowlands it seems the 1 to 50 is gonne be a revamp of leveling and i love that but how much leveling is done because i wanne be sure to complete and whole expansion before chromie copes and picks me up to put me in shadowlands would be so cool

I’m not exactly sure what you mean, and the devs haven’t really given details anyhow, but the impression is that if you quest through one expansion, any expansion, it will just about get you from 1 to 50 perfectly.

Ow ok yeah cant wait for more details or early acces to check that out :grin: also cant wait for my pc just one month :scream::scream::scream:

Do you mean how long will it take to level 100-120? A week to three weeks, depending how much you play. You could probably do it in one day’s long session, if you really grind it out - but you need to complete Loremaster of BfA if you want flying, so that will take extra time.

You realise Shadowlands won’t be out until very late this year, maybe even next year now?

You do one expansion to get from 1 to 50, you can’t really do it all anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.