Returning player LF M+ guild

Hi there fellow Silvermooners.

After a while of inactivity I have returned back to WoW and I am looking for a Mythic+ / Social guild.

My aims are to get max weekly chest ilvl loot each week on all of my characters, I am not a pusher, I do not do anything above +10 at the moment since I do not feel like I want to push myself beyond what max ilvl from weekly chest is.

What I can bring to the table is:

• 431 Guardian druid
  • 436 Restoration druid
  • 420 Fury warrior
  • Coming soon Restoration shaman

What I look for:

• Guild which has at least a couple of active members which like doing M+ in a friendly environment
  • I don’t care if your members are struggling with +5 at the moment, I would still do those to help out
  • I don’t want to do this with a group of elitists who rage when a mistake happens

Bonus points for members with odd sense of humour.

Please reply here and I will look for you in-game.

Hey Ranged,

I see your character is Horde at the moment but,
Annex is currently looking for those interested in raiding in 8.3, but we also have lots of space for socials if you’re looking for something more relaxed.

You can find more out about us here; [A] - [Heroic] - Looking for DPS, 1 healer and Raid leader!

Alternatively, if you want to chat in game, you can reach me on Bnet: Kopertje#2200 or chat to any of our officer team on our Discord; discord.gg/f8bmTHX

Look forward to chatting to you more!

Hiya Ranged, we have a team on Silvermoon of 2x raiding teams (a Mythic prog and a N/HC team) and both the teams plus socials all intermix together to do M+ and spend time as a guild so there is no raging or elitism. We have been an active guild here since 2007 so we are long standing and aren’t going anywhere. If you fancy a chat just add me to Bnet Asta#2730 (we are Alliance btw)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.