Returning player LF people to play with

Been coming back to this game every now and then, fairly casual. Because of this virus i’ve now got a lot of time to get back into it properly. I’m 24 from london and work in hospitality. Would be cool to find similar people to play with.

If you are willing to reroll as horde, we have a nice, small and friendly guild on Runetotem server called Osiris. We’d be happy to help out :slight_smile:
Just whisper any member online and we’ll get you an invite.
We are a small, friendly guild who’s been around for 7 years, but because of RL, breaks etc we have been dwindling a bit. We are now building it back up, and looking for friendly ppl to join us :slight_smile:
If we are not what you are looking for, there are a lot of guilds recruiting on your realm forum and in the recruitment section of the forums. Hope you find a fit no matter what you go for :slight_smile:

Hey Acesso

I’m in a similar position. Just started again and seeking out people to play with

I’m 23 from Denmark

Add me online :slight_smile:
Battlenet: Shaoll#21995

Hi all. Hopefully you’ve found what you’re after, but if not, maybe give us a look:

Happy hunting :relaxed:

Hello Out There

I’ve just started leveling my new character and it’s been a while since i’ve played, means my old teammates and friends has left and gone to do other things in life.

I’m just looking for people to play with, chat with, maybe level with.

In-Real-Life data
My name is Aksel, i’m 23 and live in Denmark, Europe. I’m just a casual player (for now) trying to figure out how the game has changed since Cataclysm, where I raided a lot.

I play Human Hunter currently, and in these corona-times, i’ve got a lot of gametime on my hand!

So feel free to contact / add me online

Battle.net: Shaoll#21995

In-Game:
Server: Frostmane, Name: Fragiled

Thanks! See you Around :slight_smile:

Hiyah! I’m in a kinda similar position, 23M from Russia, looking for someone to play with! Though I did mythic raiding quite extensively during legion and uldir around world top 400-600 on NA. So I could probably have some insight on how modern wow works! Feel free to hit me up! Looking to start up and main a pally with proficiency in every spec btw.

btag: Envis#21270
discord: Ashh#5672

Have a wonderful day!

Hi there. Hopefully you’ve found what you’re looking for, but if you want a chill levelling experience (no current plans to raid), maybe take a look. We’re on Silvermoon:

Happy hunting :relaxed:

Please do not necro old threads - create a new thread if this is still required :slight_smile: