Returning Player LF Raiding Guild (Havoc DH/WW Monk/Hunter)

As the title says I’m a returning playing from a long hiatus since WOD LF a Curve+ guild for Shadowlands.

What I’m looking for:

• 2/3 Nights per Week
  • Any faction/Server
  • Well established guild if possible as I’m really looking for the community aspect of it.
  • I don’t mind if you intend to do some mythic, I’ll be capable I just have little experience. I’d consider in for heroic and benched for Mythic situation as well.

About Me:
I have previously been an officer and a raid leader in multiple level cap guilds. The last level cap guild I was in transitioned to a HC guild at the end of MoP and progressed from there.

My last guild collapsed towards the end of WoD and I haven’t played for any extended period of time since.

I have a mic and will use it. If I sign for a raid I will attend, I have very little that would cause me to miss a raid.

What I’m Happy to Play
At the moment I’m still undecided, I figured it would be best to remain flexible as things are still in flux… I have previous raid experience on WW Monk (Brew OS), DK and Ret Pally (Prot OS).

Atm I’m leaning towards:

• Havoc DH
  • WW Monk
  • Hunter
  • Maybe Spriest or Rogue (Least experience on these)

Regardless of which I class I pick I’ll spend from now until launch gearing/practicing and reading up.

Raiding
Raiding experience includes:

• Curve SoO
  • Curve Highmaul +1 Mythic kill
  • Curve BRF
  • Curve HFC
  • Basically every other raid in the game except Cata in level cap guilds

Logs
I have some logs for the above if you care but i’m not able to post links, message me if you want to see them.

I played WW and DK in MoP and Paladin and Monk in WoD:

Interested? Let me know either here, bnet (Zanthe#2542) or discord(Zanthe#7434) if you have any questions. Cheers!

Hey.

I am the GM of a heroic only guild who are on the look out for a DH for our raid team.

I’ve added you on discord for a chat.

Crafty is the name.

New Fate is the guild name. We already have a recruitment post up on the forums too.

Hopefully will speak to you soon.

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
As guild we are aiming for cutting edge, with existing cutting edge experience in our roster and lead team. With that said, we have 0 tolerance for toxic players and big ego´s.
we want everyone to have fun while we work towards our goals, and to work as a team is key to that, and so it has to be for you, if you want to raid with us.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00 - 00:01 Server time - Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers: Lazer#2711

Thanks for replying guys I’ll get in touch with you soon. Any other guilds looking for the classes in the OP feel free to hit me up.

Hello Sinaai,

Your post is looking very nicely structured and I especially like the part about the community aspect of a guild. This is mostly the reason I’d like to have a chat with you.

We are a Mythic Raiding guild with experienced raiders, but a side of our guild is also more focused on the Heroic aspect of raiding. Overall we are a close group of people with common mindsets which makes it easy for us to bond.

Our raids take place on Wednesday and Sunday from 19:30-22:30 and we have the Monday as an fully optional raiding day for usually Heroic raids. Keep in mind we will likely raid Heroic for a while on the main days in Shadowlands as gearing is slow.

I think you will love the community aspect of our guild as we are careful with what we recruit. So if you want a guild that is managed with care and time with varied members of different skill levels this is your place.

Please add me on Bnet or Discord so I can tell you more about us.
Bnet: Sealed#2123
Discord: Sealed#0663

Thank you for the interest Saeled but I’m squared away for a guild now

Best of luck in your new guild! Have fun in Shadowlands :D!