Returning player LFG

I am a returning player from the beginning of BFA looking to start fresh on a new toon and new realm. I was predominantly a healer (Holy Paladin) but I don’t mind starting a complete new role.

I am looking for a guild to join pretty much as soon as I start so I can join the realm of that guild.

Not looking for the social guilds that have 1000+ members, I’m looking for a guild for PvE content M+ and raids.

It’s a nice idea to look for a guild before deciding a realm, but you are unlikely to get a response here.

You might try looking at the realm forums for the bigger realms, like Draenor and Kazzak for Horde and Silvermoon and Ravencrest for Alliance. https://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en Sometimes guilds advertise there. You could also try making a character on those realms and asking around.

It might also be possible to check out some WoW Discords, see ifyou can find people there. Many guilds have their own Discords. The Wownoob Discord has an eu-find-a-friend channel where your message might be seen by someone who has a guild that would interest you, for example.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the advice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.