Returning Player, LFG

Hey so I played WOW on and off for the past 10 years. Unfortunately I have no way of contacting the guild I used to be in, I don’t blame them for kicking me out since I said bye and peaced out for a year or two due to not having a good enough laptop to play it. (I’ve since bought a gaming laptop so it’s no longer an issue).

I just want something similar to what I had with them. I’m a very casual player I only really play for fun I’ve never really raided and ive done very few dungeons but im trying to do more dungeons for levelling purposes on my Alts. I’d love a fun casual guild that isnt too serious. I don’t have much spare time due to working very odd hours (fully flexible shift pattern unfortunately) so if anyone knows of or has a guild that you think would suit me let me know!

I’d also just like to make friends in general. it was more fun when i had people to chat to

some basic info on me: 24, Irish, and I have THE biggest sweet tooth like I swear it’d crush your sweet tooth instantly.

@Lyldren: This thread might be of some help…

Heyy! You might want to check out this post :slight_smile:

Hey Lyldren!

I see you’re currently on Silvermoon, but if you’re up for a realm swap or reroll on Hellfire, I might have just the home for you there! Who Cares is a small-but-growing casual guild looking for a few more relaxed people to play with. We have toons ranging from lvl 20ish (a reroll group we’re running together through dungeons when there’s 3 or more of us on) to my 120 ilvl399 (curse that extra point!), and a heap of alts/mains at various levels between.

We do aim to run current content/dungeons together when we have a nice team at 120, but there won’t be a set schedule cos of shift work and families for half of us too!

We’re mostly just enjoying playing the game together and having new friends to chat to and get to know.

Feel free to add me and have a chat if you want to know any more - Mumm#2233

(ps - I lived in Ireland (Wexford) for 10 years, and also I bet I can beat your sweet tooth hands down lol)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.