Returning player looking for friendly, social guild to join

Hi there. I’ve recently returned to retail after giving classic a go since it’s launch. I have played on and off since Vanilla and always enjoy coming back and levelling new characters and sampling the new content.

I am currently levelling a night elf priest (level 90 as of writing). I love collecting battle pets, mounts etc but I’ve always missed out on the social aspect and I want that to change. It would be great to be able to see some guild chat while levelling and speak to others who enjoy the game. It would also be wonderful to run some dungeons as I’ve not run dungeon content since BC!!!

If there are any Alliance guilds that could offer a lowly priest a spot, that would be fantastic. I’ve put in a couple of applications on my server (Doomhammer) but not had any replies so far.

Thanks for reading.

Hello there, would you consider playing Horde at all? I run a small sociable guild on Twisting Nether, we welcome all sorts of players from new to returning! We don’t run any raids or dungeons as of yet due to lack of members but hopefully as we grow we can discuss days/times for them!
If you consider our guild then please contact me at ackersass#2322
Thank you :smiley:

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_africa:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon (A) with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We are having fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:crown: Heroic & Mythic raid
Mondays + Thursdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho
Item lvl 425+

:trophy: Normal Raid
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:1st_place_medal: Mythic + training
Sundays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Officer Mollduran
Item lvl 400+

:blonde_woman: Contact guildmaster Tathiana :cherry_blossom:
Battle net Tipe#2310
Discord Tathiana#8733

Hello :smiley: !! Sheelana
If you are still looking for a guild Eternally Condemned could be your new home :smiley: If you are not against a server/faction change!
We are based on The Maelstrom, Alliance :slight_smile:
We are a social guild with around 500 unique players, but usually around 50 ish active players.
We do alot to make sure its a toxic free community!
We have Discord, WoW Community & Facebook aswell :slight_smile:
If you search us up on Raider .IO you can find more info by searching for our guild name.
To get in contact outside forum, make a char on our server and whisper either: Sweetblond or Anettehunter, Noalin or Hrrosa (Remember server name after: TheMaelstrom) Or whisper our officer Lork-Karazhan, she is online alot :smiley:
Regards us in E.C :*