Returning player looking for guild

I am a returning player looking for a horde guild for Shadowlands. I will be playing (Goblin) Shadow Priest but I am not posting on a shadow priest as I am waiting for pre-patch to roll it and level it up.

I have virtually no recent experience and barely played BFA at all but have raided at reasonably high level in the distant past (Vanilla, TBC, WotlK). I have no logs and have not even completed a M+ or Normal raid this expansion.

I know that it is not realistic to expect to move straight into a guild that has cleared Mythic Nya’lotha or even that is far advanced through it. So I am looking for a guild that is aiming for a reasonably early AotC in Shadowlands to progress and learn with, that is happy to take a chance on an unproven player. If the guild is doing both Normal and Heroic raiding then I am happy to prove myself in the Normal runs first before joining the Heroic squad.

I cannot always commit to being available to come to 100% of raids even if they are timetabled in advance as I have a very busy and stressful job. Ideally 2 raid evenings / week, certainly no more than 3, although I tend to have random bits of spare time in the day so farming mats, grinding soul ash/renown and playing m+ is no problem to get done in the week usually.

Also no problem to get alts raid ready. I expect that my main alts will be Resto Druid and Warlock or Hunter.

Happy to discuss on discord if any guild is interested!

Hi, hit me up on discord so we can discuss Ajos#8775

Joint Effort - [Twisting Nether]
Hi!
Me and few friends just started a guild that i would say fits you quite well.

We are a bunch of people who are in the position that we still want to raid, but we have jobs and families.

We will be raiding 2 nights each week
Wed 20:30 - 23:30
Sun 20:30 - 23:30

But even tho we only will be raiding 6hours per week we want to strive for good progression.

Hit me or one of the officers up ingame if you think this sounds interesting :slight_smile:
Cachol#2628
Pallysup#2703

Thanks guys, I will hopefully be in contact later this week.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.