Returning player looking for social raiding/PvP guild

Hello everyone!

Like the title says; I’m currently looking for a social guild to do content with (both PvE and PvP).

I’m a grown man and therefore have IRL obligations, so I’m not looking for a “hardcore” guild, but more of a group of people who enjoy doing content together in the afternoon and weekends.

I won’t be able to be online every single day, and my schedule changes from month to month. But I enjoy playing and will try my best to be available for the most important events.

I have no demands, I don’t need to be in Raid group 1 (the group doing the most recent content). All I want is the chance to play the game with other adults, enjoying myself while trying to get some better gear.

So if there’s anyone out there looking for a guy to “strengthen” their roster, I might be that guy. Feel free to reply here, I’ll be checking the forums 1-2 times a day. Or /w in-game at this Rogue displayed on this post here.

Have a nice day!

• N

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.