Returning player looking for solely pvp guild

Brief introduction;

I have played wow (on and off) for more than 10 years. Over the years I have mainly focused on PVE however, from time to time I would also switch to PVP. With little experience I almost hit 2k in MOP arena and also 1.8k RBG. Unfortunately, as I was PVE servers there were no real PVP guilds and all this was done in pugs.

When my son was born I gave up well to focus on my family but, now he is almost a year old I’m finding some free time again and have returned to the game. I do not want to return to PVE and only want to focus on PVP. I’m looking for a guild who have regular RBG nights and members who can help me develope and push to a solid 2.2k plus player… (not boosted, I actually want to learn).

I am currently playing as a horde player but, I am willing not only to server change but to faction change as well. I will be looking to play MW monk as main with intentions to level a priest. I mainly heal for PvP.

PVP guild Exordium is looking for people (18+) to join our ranks for pvp and arena! RBGs every Monday, Friday and Sunday 20-23 PM. You will be gaming in a friendly and relaxing environment where communication is key. We have 2 RBG teams both teams are arundt 2.1+xp from S1 Bfa.

add me : Tricity#21395