Returning player, where should i start ?

Hi guys, i have quit BFA at the start, after i cleared the first raid if i remember correctly, i want to come back now to get the flying and casually roam around and play.
Is there anything of high importance that i should be focusing once i log back in, i have this DH on 120 and a miriad of alts , all classes at 110.
Any guidance would be appreciated, if you find a few moments to spare and give me some suggestions :heart::heart::heart:

Path finder 1 & 2 must be done for flying…
The grind is painfull. So, don’t expect a joyfull playtime. ( War quest meme)
Focus, only your main till you get flying…

1 Like

Ty man, i have the part one done, so i guess i will start by doing part 2 and maybe playing some of my other alts in between
Is it really painful for part 2 ? :sob:

Yes, the grind is totally painfull for a casual player ( like me). The WQ rep exp are limited. So, it might take few weeks or a month to get those reps. Try mechagon first then nazjatar. ( Although, I started the latter or the boring thing first. So, that the fun zone aka mechagon would be an enjoyable ride for me…)

gonna try Mechagon as you suggests , i imagine nazjatar is under water? I hate underwater questing, i remember cataclysm he he

1 Like

do both if u heve time both pain full also do pet battel give lot rep for naz machagon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.