Returning players LF Alliance guild

Hi everyone, me and my wife decided to return after some time of absence.
We are members of “Axe and Anvil”, one of the oldest, but now inactive guilds of steamwheedle… we were on and off for times because we hade no now members due to most of our guildies quitting after wotlk… And so slowly our interest faded away too… still we played trough each expansion, just with us two.
Now, instead of blowing new life in the guild (because lack of time with ya know… kids!) we want to join a new guild.

What do we want:

• active guild
  • helpfull
  • social and friendly
  • open to casual players that also want to do dungeons and raids
  • some pvp’ers would be nice (i myself love dungeons)

anyone willing to shelter us? :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Mike

4 Likes

Dear Mike,
Returning players are my favourite, because I vividly remember my own return about a year ago. After years of being away, I have not only returned to the game, but started RP, which I previously had little interest in. I am therefore in a small, but active RP guild, called the Botany Band. According to your description, this is not what you are looking for. If you at one point wish to try it, we would be more than happy to invite you to an event. Just drop us a line should that day ever come.
I am sure many other will reply to this post and you will find a place to call home again soon. Good luck and enjoy!

3 Likes

thank you for the invite, as a matter of fact, our old guild started as a casual rp guild, but my wife isnt into it, i had lots of fun tho!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.