Returning players looking for new home

Hello.

We are returning to the game after six years leave of absence, and are looking for a new home.

A few things about us:

• We are a twosome
  • We are ex-hardcore raiders
  • We have Shadowlands but no experience with the expansion, and no max level characters

Myself, I gravitate towards shadow/holy priest and resto druid for progressional raiding.

My partner has previously mained ranged DPS, tank and healers for progressional raiding. He is happy to roll whatever is necessary, within reason, but prefers resto shaman and mage.

We are looking for a heroic guild, ideally AOTC, but will consider start-up guilds.

We plan to roll on whatever server suits.

We’re happy to have a chat about our raiding history.

We can be contacted on BNET: Defi#21119 or DISCORD: Kaisaadi#9036 (my partner) and BNET: Ziivha#2228 (myself).

Hi Keldarya,

Not sure if you two have found a suitable guild yet, but I’d be happy to have a chat to get to know one another and get a feel for mutual ambitions.

I’m one of the officers from Synfull on Dragonblight-EU. We aim to get curve for our members every season, and fill in the other days with M+, social runs, and even PVP if we’re really desperate. Raiding has slowed down significantly during the last season, but I’m expecting things to pick up again once the holiday season is over.

Feel free to add me on BNET if you’d like to have a chat.

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

Hello!

LHP is a 15 year old international social raiding guild with a long AOTC raiding history on our previous server Thunderhorn. We transferred to Draenor a few months ago and are looking for more people who want to raid hc/mythic or do m+ in a friendly yet competitive environment .
We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00h-23:00h ST, have a FFA run every Monday and have quite a few m+ groups going every day. We also organise game events outside of WoW to have some fun together!

Feel free to have a chat here, on discord Lacuna#6529 or Bnet LacunaTCCL#2300