Returning since panda-land

Hi all,

Returning after leaving during panda expansion Just didn’t enjoy it tbh.
Looks like an awful lot has changed.
Any recommendations on alliance servers with good pvp turn out?
I’m on azuremyst and the server looks dead now. So time to find a new server for my Rogue. :smiley:

Pvp servers dont rly exist now, its warmode accessible from any server. So pvp turn out isnt all that server based anymore.

Silvermoon is the best alliance server and would likely be the one to recommend.

In pve alliance and horde can now group up for m+ and raids, so you dont have to worry sbout server imbalances, said eventually tk be able to guild together also.

2 Likes

I also want to say that most servers appear somewhat dead now because we’re at the end of the Shadowlands expansion, and the last two expansion (Battle for Azeroth) and (Shadowlands) both turned out to be bad expansions, so the active player base is at an all-time low right now.

Most people are waiting for the launch of the upcoming Dragonflight expansion, which does look promising and like it’s going to be fun. You can probably expect a flare up in activity once that expansion goes live.

1 Like

As Moote said, Silvermoon is the biggest. By far.

Silvermoon is so big that, at expansion launches, it may lag, crash, or even have log-in queues at busy times for a couple of weeks.

Ravencrest is the next biggest Alliance server, and doesn’t tend to have that problem.

https://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en and sort by Alliance.

So if you really, really don’t want to be inconvenienced during the launch period, go for Ravencrest instead.

I don’t know why people saying “panda land” has always annoyed me, but it has. Is pandaria really that hard to spell?

What Gráinne said.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.