Returning to game

Hello all, older player returning to the game, figured start afresh as Shadowlands in coming out soon. Looking for an active, social guild, leveling, questing, PvP, BGs, not huge into 2v2, 3v3 etc. Enjoying chatting and questing on Discord. Prefer Horde but open to Alliance for the right guild. Probably going to play MM Hunter maybe BM Hunter, prefer the ranged classes. So and guilds fit the bill?

Hello! If you feel like Horde is the place you want to be we are in The Exiles still looking for more jolly people to come join our ranks!

We are a PvE guild mainly, but some in the guild do enjoy the occasional PvP. When SL arrives I’d think more will enjoy it also when corruptions are gone hehe.
If you are interested in raiding we are looking for more ranged so MM or BM will fit well in!

If this feels somewhat okey you are very welcome to add me on OMbK#2335 on Bnet or Anechi as it’s said in the link :slight_smile: and maby give it a try!

If not I hope you’ll find what you are looking for anyway!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.