Returning to wow looking for guild

Decided to return to wow now that I have some time on my hands.
Will be starting from lv1, will be a warlock.
Looking for a social fun guild, NOT hardcore. Older player here. Active Discord preferred. Just want to find a home to start leveling, looking forward to WOTLK.

Hey Skelmorli
After reading your post, i think our guild might suit you!

About the guild
<LGBTQ+> is a newly formed guild looking for dedicated players for our 10-man team. The guilds core consists of raiders who have played with each other throughout classic in various ways and raided together in The Burning Crusade clearing everything up to Sunwell. We all share a common goal of creating a fun and relaxing raiding environment, while still clearing current content. We do classify ourselves as casual in the sense that we do not deem in necessary for raiders to have multiple alts decked out, you won’t get scolded for missing a raid day (real life happens), and you won’t be required to go out of your way to fulfil arbitrary requirements to be a part of our raid team. We aim to create a tight 10-man core to experience the Wrath of the Lich King raids and clear Hardmodes/Heroics as we progress throughout the phases. We require raiders to be somewhat stable, gem and enchants your gear, and bring consumables for raids.

Raid times
We raid Tuesday/Thursday 19.30-23.30. As raids are cleared Thursday, Tuesday will become a non-mandatory alt raiding day. We expect people to be ready and outside the instance at 19:30.

Loot Rules
Loot should be as simple as possible. Most of us are veteran raiders and have seen our fair share of loot drama. We find group loot with MS/OS roll to be the most fitting, simplest, and relaxing loot system for the kind of raid team we aim to create. No DKP, no Loot Council, no best in slot spreadsheets. If you need an item for your main specialization, you simply press need.

Currently recruiting
As of now, we are currently in need of an active and dedicated
Tank (not Blood DK)
Healer (Not Shaman)

Exceptional players is always welcome!

Socials
If you are planning to play Wrath of the Lich King Classic at a social level, attending a few alt runs or just leveling and having fun, do not hesistate to join. You are more than welcome as a social aswell!

If you think this guild suits you or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me in-game on my battletag - Shlesinger#2966 or on this forum post. You can also reach out to any of the guilds officers in-game.

Hey there Skelmorli!

Take a look at our recruitment post HERE and let’s have a chat! I think you’d fit right in our band of raiders!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.