About the unnecessary, *broken* and nonsensical changes on Hunter's (bm/mm) movement while shooting

A totally buged movement mechanic.
Anything outside of shooting is totally normal. While shooting not able to left strafe. Sporadic weird moves. Perma moonwalk and more. No ability to move with complete freedom. To move Correctly. Right.
It is probably due to the changes that have taken place in how your toon holds the gun, the bow or the crossbow and from those changes they have been able to feel motivate in a very bad way destroying a whole game mechanic (movement) that was perfected across Vanilla and totally refined since TBC. A mechanic that should not be, ever, touched in the least degree.

Whoever feels the same. Whoever is capable to perceive this real problem. Please, support this post. Comment. Like.

Thank you.

4 Likes

haha yes, let’s remove being able to auto shoot while moving, a mechanic that has been in wow now for 3086 days and will possibly alienate most hunter players that started in or after cata

or maybe you’re talking about something else, idk it’s impossible to tell cause you’re being so vague with your word choice

1 Like

Maybe you have to adjust reading comprehension a bit. There is nothing that was not clear in the post that I created.
The movement issue does not occur on Survival. I mean, it only happens when you are shooting. Bow. Crossbow. Gun. MM and BM.
Again. When you are shooting your toon starts to do awkward intolerable moves like moonwalk, no ability to strafe at left side and more. In short, your character moves authentically wrong.

Just don’t move while shooting problem solved :rofl:

Not so sure what you are talking about, can’t say i’ve had any problems with movement while shooting…

1 Like

same never noticed anything like that, considering I almost never stand still anyways, and still not noticed anything.

I think he is talking about the way your hunter moves when strafing to the left (i think its left) when your character runs backwards with the bow drawn

1 Like

I think you’re the only other one to get that Taiger. I always strafe when I move left or right so for me it’s quite noticeable how Hunters seem to tippy-toe left-side. Seems slower movement speed to me as well. Would be nice if they reverted that change.

2 Likes

Wouldnt it be easier to say just that? I had to read your post several times to fully grasp what you were trying to say.

The post has been written clear, direct and detailed. Confusion could be understood coming from other classes but coming from someone who maybe sees it 24/7 is sad.

Then why is it that most hunters who replied to your thread dont understand what you mean? So is that you implying that when this many people dont understand what you mean, its their fault and not yours? Typical.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.