Rio Class or covenant, which king will rule pugs?

Rigth now Rio numbers seem to decide the invites, folowed by class on m+. How do you think things will be with the adition or covenants, will they matter, or will people trust high io players with their choices? I believe it wont matter much, as good players are harder to find that metas.

Why did you post that in customer support? A misclick?

yes, i hope im not banned xd

If you edit the OP you can change which section it’s on.

Thx.
/10 char

Wasn’t there this thing where you wanted a player of each covenant in the group because there were covenant-specific buffs? I heard about something like this being the case.

I think RIO will still be the important one

Once you get into higher keys I can see convenants stacking ontop of that.

again rio post get line sir rest of use

Rio is #1. Being a meta class with the best covenant does not matter if that person is lacking experience at the level you are recruiting. Specific covenant will only matter for one person, but if I’m 4/5 for a Necrotic Wake and nobody is a Kyrian, of course the final person I invite must be Kyrian to get an invite; there’s no two ways about it, and Blizzard decided that is how it must be.

Class doesn’t really come into play. You can already take your pick of DPS classes with appropriate RIO within moments of listing a key, and you can probably find whatever healer you want before you find a tank. You can’t be picky with tank class unless you want to sit in the PGF for another 30 minutes.

But what about tank covenant? I wonder how that is going to play out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.