Rip Ret being top PvP Spec 2023-2023

Who said im his biggest fanboy? Are you assuming things again like usual? LOL I literally asked if hes listening to top ret players or if he just read from normal random players. But man, you rly are interesting in the way you try to attack. Im still waiting for the 2 macro buttons you talked about before but went silent with.

Ret is S tier, anyone saying anything else is wrong. But you rly like to fine pick words just so it sounds better for you arguing. Im just confused why you always seem to be aggressive, had a bad day like normal?

I’m not salty, as a ret main I am indeed happy they adressed a problem with a spec this quick.

Infact, as a retmain I stil l think we are quite overperforming in terms of DAMAGE, but please leave defensives alone in terms of nerfs. Those are direly needed.

1 Like

PG13 forum wont allot me to write an adequate answer to that.

Demo got nerfed within 12h after patch and hotfixed within another 12h.

1 Like

Nerf :rofl:

I’d call it a fix

They should have rather adressed the obnoxious amount of cc this spec has, ridiculous

played 3s yday on demo and switched to bm in the end when got tired of all the arms,ret,x dh,ww,fistweaver type comps the game is very annoying to demo

and ret is still very much busted its nowhere near as something below stier for anything :slight_smile:

its one of those that u gladly pair in many comps or pick for shuffles because it brings good team utility and has good cds now and also does boatloads of damuuge, it is one of the best dps by far

op opening new post with topic “rip ret” gets 2643 peoples comment “wdym its stil s+++ tier” and they are right :joy:

reminds of the need mooor booooooorst or i reroll kinda meme we just had not long ago lol

if people just had more common sense that would be great but its a video games platform so theres bound to be all sorts of :space_invader:

the conversations and opinions can get really wild like the ridiculous topics like this post thinking ret would be anywhere near burried somewhere when its infact one of the best dps right now :joy:

Its still Good For Pve with full aoe build pulling insane numbers like 600k+

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.