Ripple 1/9M + Zaqali Mythic 26% |2 days raiding currently looking for DPS & Healer

Hello everyone, we are the Ripple on the server Ragnaros EU.

Raid schedule

We do raid 2 times a week every, Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 & Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time (You must be available for all 2 nights with high attendance since its a 2 day raiding guild). Outside of raiding many people will be doing other things like running M+, Arenas, RBGs and social discussions on discord server

What we expect from you

We expect you to come to raids fully prepared. This means knowing both your class and the fight inside out. Raiding only few hours a week means we just don’t have time to brute-force an encounter – we focus on preparation, team-work and skill. This also means that you are expected to attend the vast majority of our raid days

Recruitment

Currently we are looking for 1 Healer and few more DPS!

Add me on battlenet as OTPLoreTTV#2871

We are still looking for DPS and Healer to add to our Raid roster. This seasons lower raid experience is perfectly fine.

Looking for mature & chill people to start Mythic Progression soon (Average guild’s age 30+).

Still looking for DPS and Healer! Tomorrow we will be doing a fresh run HC up to Sarkareth included.

Hopefully by the next week we will be able to step into Mythic Raiding aswell, please add me if you are interested and want to kill some bosses in a positive mood without feeling too much under-pressure.

OTPLoreTTV#2871

Still looking for Healers and DPS to start progressing in Mythic, currently 9/9HC

Yesterday we did all the HC run in less than 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Still looking for DPS and Healer to jump into Mythic!

Add me on battlenet: OTPLoreTTV#2871

We are still in need for more DSP and a Healer to begin mythic progression.

Still looking for the last few DPS and 1 healer to start Mythic raiding

Add me: OTPLoreTTV#2871

Still looking for DPS and Healer to start Mythic

9/9 HC in less than 1 hour and 30 mins! Still looking for DPS and Healer to go into Mythic!

If you want to have fun with no toxicity and adults people, join us!

Join us in Mythic progression ! We are still looking for a healer and DSP !

Ladies and Gentleman, we are still recruiting DPS and Healers to jump into Mythic, if you are looking for a guild 30+ years older that knows how to respect each other while putting effort into achieving a goal, join us! OTPLoreTTV#2871

Next week we are starting Mythic progression, still looking for DPS

Mythic next week! Looking for the last few dps and 1 healer with off-spec also DPS to add to the roster =)

OTPLoreTTV#2871

Still looking for DPS
Thursday we start Mythic progress

Kazzara Mythic went down after few pulls, Zaqali Mythic best pull was 26%, still looking for some DPS

OTPLoreTTV#2871

Join us on our Mythic progression !
We are still in need of DPS and 1 Healer.

Currently looking for 1 Healer and few DPS, zaqali mythic 26%

battlenet OTPLoreTTV#2871

We are still looking for more DPS ! Join us on our Mythic progression !

Looking for 1 DH havoc (really needed) and few more DPS

Join us =)