Roast The Poster Above You >:3 🔥

The title kind of already explains it also I guess keep if on a non flag level, but I trust you all :smiley:

1 Like

The only Twiluna I approve of is a Twiluna with the tentacle head.

1 Like

I’ve seen to many dirty hinata cosplays…

PS: twili is still alive?!

1 Like

Yes yes :3 very much so xD healer forgot to rezz me though so i had to make a plan.

2 Likes

As you wish.

*casts Pyroblast*

4 Likes

How am I supposed roast a Mag’har Orc with such a magnificent transmog. It can’t be done.

4 Likes

Sit on them! that’s your job as the horde’s professional sitter, it’s why we got those heroic Sit patchnotes!

1 Like

When I look at your mog, I have absolutely no clue what theme are you trying to go for. Is it a bandit, some kinda mogu/pandaria thing, or are you going for something more Fel-themed with that dagger? None of the themes are more present than the other and the set just feels like a mismatched mess you would get if you combined questing gear from multiple expansions.

1 Like

Next user go for Coldsháde

Oh, now that you pointed it out I realized I was trying out gear and forgot to Tmog them!

1 Like

There’s nothing regal about void elves, what’s with the crown?

1 Like

Your transmog looks more like that of a rogue than that of a hunter… :confused:

What are you doing?!

2 Likes

Ishayoe the only person in the world without ashes of Al’ar.

Just think about sitting on the character select screen and you’re looking at all the cool races in the game and you choose a Panda. Ishayoe in a nutshell. Probably the type of person who orders a salad at Mcdonalds.

<3

1 Like

SALE SALE SALE!!

I sells this blues elf!! OUTCAST, cheap cheap, unwanteds stocks!!!

With that skin color, you look more like a rat than a vulpera.

1 Like

Demon hunter with that mog?

Be careful not to cut yourself on the edge.

6 Likes

I don’t know, I always read that name as: is a hoe XD

1 Like

Eeew a hooman!!!

I’s rather be a Vulpura and speak UwU than be a hooman who white knights.

1 Like

I always believed that Durham was a city or a county in Northumberland :thinking:

2 Likes

I heard Gnomes can travel great distances, so please stand like 6 foot away from me, and look the other way. I want to try something!

4 Likes

Giambalin looks sospiciously at his back :eyes:

1 Like