Roccat Leadr Swarm Macros

As the title suggests, this post is about macros created in roccat swarm on the roccat leadr.
I’ve bound 4 of my buttons on the mouse to certain key combinations, which in turn are in the wow keybindings on a slot so that I can press the mouse-button and then the wow-keybinding allows for an ability-use.
These macros look the same as all other macros in roccat swarm to me and are currently strg+ num(4), with num(4-7) respectively.
When pressing the button on the mouse - swarm macro and wow keybinding completely bound and saved respectively - nothing happens.
I have looked through the old forum page as well as the new one, and I have found not a SINGLE post about the roccat leadr, leading me to believe that either

a) the leadr is not supported to begin with
b) I am literally the only wow user that is using a leadr and getting these problems.

I now hope that this first post about the roccat leadr can lead to answers - I have found none myself, as there are only posts about the roccat kova (or something like that) on both wow and reddit.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.