ROFL fix pls

Lock+Ele - they didnt Any cast 10-15 sec Only they trying use focused beam + cyclonic blasts . LOL pls fix

https ://imgur.com/zRnKrmA

1 Like

lol? What MMR?

I’ll take “use stuns and interrupts” for 100, Alex

2 Likes

i guess 1.9 2k

Focusing Iris is a clown fiesta actually, that much everyone can agree on (I hope?). The “LOL JUST INTERRUPT” doesn’t quite work when you’re in a full kidney/other CC.

Basically forced to do Mythic+ to get OP stuff for arena. Feelsbadman.

2 Likes

The shaman has not even 2.2k max xp and 1.850 cr with over a hundred games, so probably not that high.

Also they were fighting versus monk TSG and the damage meters also show any pet damaged. I guess it was a tripple stun on the tsg with at least one additional target (pet).

Not defending the essence, but the warrior is crying way too much. I mean, he’s actually doing nothing else. One of those warriors who decline their class as “playable” when they are actually facestomping everything to the ground. :wink:

Nothing new here. Damage trinkets still not fixed, still no vendors (so you have to do m+ to increase the chance of good loot), etc.

3 Likes

How is the max exp of the shaman relevant to the dmg the essence does?

It was an answer to your question:

So the cr combined with how many games he played and the max xp, should give you at least a solid view on the mmr.

That also includes the mmr of the warriors team, which is important to consider, so you can guess under what circumstances the screenshot was done.

I mean, I can also make a screenshot of rogue dmg, spreading poisons on 7+ targets in a rbg while hitting a flagcarrier with 10 stacks, post it in the forum and call it broken af - while actually my team allowed the rogue to do so much dmg. :wink:

There’s a reason for saying, “Don’t trust statistics you didn’t fake yourself.”

Aha, gotcha. Good estimate I guess. I was simply curious how high can they use the cheese. Given the fact it’s beginning of season, 1850+ isn’t low at all.

Just a question why does it matter that is ele+destro when the trinket does baseline damage for every spec and you can get it via rep for doing nothing but the main thing on mecha isle?

But yep nerf that trinket more.

IMHO all of these essences an trinkets shouldn’t even be usable in arena.

But, you know what they say - if you can’t beat 'em, join 'em. Just get the Mechagon trinket + the focusing iris and start being a PoS as well. Problem solved.

I’m generally not a fan of whining on the arena forum, seeing as everything can be played against / outplayed with enough skill, but those trinkets and essences just make the entire thing less enjoyable imho. Pushing for rating, that is.

DH aoe stun + 2 irises cast at once is :disappointed_relieved:

Hmm, it’s interesting that he’s flaming about cyclonic blasts while in the screenshot the ele had equiped harbinger and the new levithan thingy. So no cyclonic blast possible.

The main damage you see there is an essence every dps spec can use.

I didnt say - WE losed they was so oop with essence etc bla bla bla . We won already.
But i talking about how a class almost %30 of dmg done only 1 essence? This sucks . I saw before a warrior doing cast almost 10 second azerite beam + cyclonic blast . Rly SUCK

hadnt even looked at the screenshot, I just ignore the whining from warriors, bad habit from all the years of warrior crying.

Also lightning lasso is now instant, didnt know…

There are more Warrior at the top of ladder than ele, but warrior are fine, ele broken…all you queue into are melee cleaves and RMX but nerf casters …do whatever you want guys - complain, paint angry pictures in paint but dont expect anyone from Blizz reads here or anyone takes you serious, at least i dont anymore. have a nice day ^^

Then trinket it, why do you expect to survive a 6 sec stun + burst trinkets from other players?

How did I never think of that. You’re a genius.

Thank you for Glad tips.

4 Likes

You are most welcome.

New - Veteran of War
Passively take 10% reduced damage

This is the point when you’ll see warriors stomp. The only thing holding them back rn is the fact they’re squishy af.

2 Likes

Learn reading mister. Don’t split the sentence and try to put the words into my mouth without the main context!

All I wanted to say with this sentence was, that the warrior will never be happy. If his class would be godmode he would call it “playable”, in any other scenario it would be “trash tier”. :wink:

Healthy attitude! You too, dude. :slight_smile:

Did you just assume my gender?