ROFL fix pls

Since you masked your face - yes.

Right back at ya

The thing is guys how people who don’t play warrior sees the picture about them.
All you see is warrior representation on the ladder and you think the spec is doing good, must be OP.
Now there were people talking about the tourny and arms, last weekend we could see how Zunniyaki’s jungle rekt whaaz’s team and it felt so good to see a disc-feral-hunter team win games, I have read so many times how feral is sh1t I can’t even count, I have read arguments about arms being much better than feral and guess what class did Whazz play for a game or two? Warrior.
When warriors come to the forums and tell the problems the class suffers from all people do is “omagad vorior krying l3p armz OPAF”.
Sure arms does good damage and has sharpen blade to support real good specs like unholy dk but it doesn’t mean it’s fun to play arms or (to be very limited with the problems) when we see every dps spec with some sort of healing and we can’t even queue up for a random bg without a pocket healer to stay alive because as an arms warrior you’re destined to lose every damn 1v1 situation that you encounter.
Now don’t start the “the gaem iz balansd aruond 3v3” because then take the F away self healing from all the non-healers and also 3v3 is not balanced at all.
I have made a post a few days ago about my impression after a weekend of playing arms and it’s dull, resource starving and dies to a critter while being rooted/kited and all people like you saw was another warrior crying on the forums while I tried to give all the little information I could so the people who asked for feedback (the devs) could get it without toxicity or trashtalk.
Can we fkn forget this bullsh1t you guys spread around here when people are giving feedback?
Who said we want to be godmode and then claim we’re average?
Arms warriors want only what every damn dps spec already has.
We want to be equal, not OP, not underdog. Equal.
If it needs added selfhealing then give it to us, if it means a damage nerf idc and do it.
At the moment even if I could oneshot people with heroic throw wouldn’t make me like the spec because it’s design is plain sh1t and when you need other’s help to be able to do what others do alone it just feels wrong.
What can players do about it? Can we fix it?
No, sadly we can’t. But we can come to the forums and tell our opinion or reroll to something else.
I hope I was clear enough for you to understand but I will write it again here:
arms warriors do not want to be OP.

You quoted two very different persons - dunno if you realized…

Anyways, ladder representation is good for your pov if warrior is underreprensentated but obviously pointless if he’s doing good.

The more important point: They tried a warrior comp while having such amount of playable comps in their pocket. Also a lot of other teams did - they probably all just picked a bad comp because they didn’t want to win I guess? :slight_smile:

Enough said, not going to read the wall of text.

Can’t see your problem here.

No, but tell me why do people make facts out of a less than one week old ladder?
There are a lot of problems with this, but following the warrior haters logic checking the ladder at the moment, in the top 200 there are 10 warriors and 2 of them are playing fury (also Chili was fury, now he’s arms) which means 4% representation of the played specs, if anything arms is bad.
Both of us know it’s not true, yet again your fact is arms is good. See?

My point here was how Zunny’s team made a team out of the “worst” specs and owned one of the best rmds there is.

I guess it helps to have class advantages over the enemy. It’s not simply “they beat the best rmx”, it’s “they beat one of the best rmx as jungle” which is a pain to play against as rmx especially when the x isn’t Holy Pala. Why ? A sv hunter removes all three bleeds every kidney. Same cd. Therefore the rogue will actually lose his pressure on goes. Also, in the hypothesis of triple cc there is still a defensive to je used with Roar, from the pet. Cc’ing four targets for one go becomes complicated. Also one of the strength of rmd, since they played rmd, is the polymorph the mage can use on healer for goes on dps, or on dps to relieve pressure. But you can’t do that to a feral. Too bad. Another strength of Frost rmd is the amount of slows and roots brought by the Mage. Once again the feral does bypass these just by being himself.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say jungle is the ultimate counter comp or anything, but if you’ve played either jungle or rmx at high rating in BfA, or even watched popular streamers playing these at high rating you should have realized that the jungle has more than an edge. Which is why they used the rmd card last even though it’s the comp they play best.

2 Likes

Based on that logic, ww/ret/dh/feral/ are even more worse… And since balance is a comparison word -> if he’s better than a lot of other specs, doesn’t he become automaticly good based on your own logic? :slight_smile:

Warrior is on the same level like DK. Sure, Rogue is outshining as usual, but nothing changed: Warrior seems to do well.

Because they played incredible well? Also, priest isn’t that bad anymore, SV ist the most underestimated spec ingame (by far the most outbalanced one, on top but not broken) who got buffed and has the unique advantage of dispelling bleedings. Last but not least, the whole comp profitate by the new dmg mechanic came with essences.

I have nothing to do with this logic, wanted to point out its flaws as you just did as well with the statement :slight_smile:

It truly isn’t, but it seems I can’t convince you about it so nevermind.

Yep, noone can deny that.
I missed the stream but watched it back a day later and man I did enjoy nlite games so much, it was refreshing to see something work without a resto druid/mw/hpally, for a moment I forgot how much I dislike the current class designs.

Thanks for this very detailed answer, the only thing I’d like to add is they beat comps without this edge as jungle and that was what I originally meant, obviously if I log on my disc to play 3s the end score will be 0-10 and then I’d respec to shadow.
Just because there are very good players on the top200 as a spec it doesn’t mean a class/spec is good but this part wasn’t meant for you.

But it obviously shows that it can be done in the right hands - because you shouldn’t forget, that the players they had to play against also are the best in europe.

So if their specc/comp would be not decent enough, they weren’t able to, right? Not to mention the fact, that they always play those classes (all of them are playing their speccs for ages!), can’t remember when I saw whaaz playing warrior the last time in a tourney for example. There must be a reason…

So I get your point, but you can easily use the argument either way. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.