Rogue vanish still broken

Pls fix it.
It doesn’t reset combat, I’m getting killed while pickpocketing in BRD because vanish doesn’t do anything :smiley: mobs just keep following me and killing after using vanish.

I guess you can say they made you Vanish

1 Like

First, why do you pickpocket in BRD?

Second, does it happen at all the vanishes? or just some?

It’s random but it happens very often.
And pickpocketing in BRD makes a good coin for a lazy person.

Its a vanilla thing, sometimes when you vanish, the enemies resist and wont let go off you.

TBH i tried pickpocketing in BRD, made about 10g in an hour. But had this vanishing issue. The junkboxes were quite a lot as well.

If you only make 10g an hour you are not doing it right.

Look up some guides on youtube “BRD pickpocket guide” to see the strategy and route used. Think it more averages between 50g and 100g depending if your willing to spec for it or not. Not just counting the coins, but also for example all the healing pots you steal and can sell on AH.

And do not do it wearing your armor. So if the vanish bugs and you die, you not loose repair costs

I did, not my piece of cake yet. 50G an hour guides i have seen.

I am yet to hit 60.

It used to be good mouney, but its pretty trash now. It was good money because jumper cables and fiery enchant would sell for good money on AH. These items are dirt cheap now. I think BRD farm is only worth it if you get very cheap relic coffer keys.

This only happend if you vanish on top of the mobs or when mobs are in melee range they sometimes bug out and hit you trough it. try moving away and vanishing then.

Not entirely true. It does fail mostly in those cases, but sometimes mobs just don’t reset aggro, especially in dungeons.

Fundamental spells do not works for 5 months, is this Private server or BLizzard what is going on? Hunter Feign Death and trap is totally broken.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.