Rogues and demos are infested in 2s/3s

Really good and healthy state of game not gonna lie. Leaving all three Rogue specs UNTOUCHED. Meanwhile Warlocks receive more buffs, and now every FotM :clown_face: is playing Demonology and Affliction.
Community gave so much feedback months, years now… YouTube videos, Reddit posts, Arena forum posts, twitch you name it and yet they do nothing about it. After 80% of expansion is done and gone they decided to finally do some changes, that were healthy and okay. But left the elephant in the room untouched. So many feedbacks I have seen from the best in this game, literal best of the best (who are not biased of course and provided global and healthy opinion about class changes) . I’m starting to think developers hate wow community and don’t want to have anything to do with it. We might get rogue changes next expansion boys :muscle:

2 Likes

Its a pve game unfortunately…

Better buff Rogues more next season and RMP, maybe a Warlock buff would be healthy for the game

Fury warrior complaining about anything is a bit funny

9 Likes

Did you even take a minute to read what I wrote? Fury warrior was nerfed and it was justified unlike rogues, also I won’t even bother to continue to respond to a guy who is hiding behind his classic character, have a wonderful day brother

Even after Nerf they are still broken garbage when in reality fury is one of those specs that shouldn’t even exist in arena

3 Likes

Safe. Fury is still broken, rogues too…

2 Likes

Yah. The 8s stuns most of all.

well fury, like bm, can only do dmg. fury takes even less skill than bm.
if fury has crazy dmg it is viable, if it does mediocre dmg it is trash. spec if missing something to feel good without mongo dmg

just played some alt games at 2k mmr.

9/12 games were demos. Except one demo everyone was terrible bad but can hardly be punished. We won most games but wow that was really unfun. Im afraid to que with main team and play against somehow decent demos. Actually a nightmare.

Dont even get me started on dks…

I dont mind overtuned specs but i hate specs that cant be punished for playing bad.

1 Like

yeah i know how it feels when rogue dr’s all his stuns but still wins cause of the damage #assasinationrogue

he just comes opens with cheapshot , rupture sepsis and cheapshot spam and wins while i got defensives up and i die , great game design

im fine if rogue plays good , knows how dr’s work and i die in kidney or duel without defs sure , but if you use vanish randomly and dr your own stuns and win cause night fae assassin is overtooned just baffels me

What are you even talking about? How is assa even supposed to do that? Vanish and cheap shot?.. wtf is this comedy

This is not how assa opens. Where is that happening? At 1k cr or something?

Maybe they are not using vanish randomly but for a silence on the heal or for crit buff?
Anyways, playing vs assas you can at least counter them meanwhile a sub rogue can just blow you up randomly every kidney :slight_smile: You’ll learn that when you play a bit higher.

there is a castsequence macro for vanish which if you arent an ape would understand what im talking about , there is a legendary that gives you 100% crit chance and you can get off 20k envenoms with 1 sepsis 21k dps in 4 seconds window .

1.790 atm mmr yes its low but i hate seeing a bad rogue winning from flat dps , uses also cloak and evasion on start too and you are calling this comedy

yeah both rogue specs are overtooned , sure

i played above 2k so atleast i know the basics im just an avrage and not some multi rank 1 glad or wtf u want from me , all 3 rogue specs are just busted atm . but the one i got the most problems with are assasin rogues , i cant stand seeing them poping sepsis and my health is draining down like i had a affl lock on roids with pi on me with darksoul and darkglare up while draining my health into oblivion , not just that i had bearform up with Survival instinct and i got killed , balanced af if you ask me … truly comedy gold at its finest

my personal opinion sepsis should not be affected by the tierset or idk what makes sepsis so overpowered , just tune that sh**ty cov ability down

i legit got irl friend that got 1.864 in 2v2 by having a castsequence macro and does the same thing every opener , he opens applies all bleeds up ,vanish envenom sepsis , something like that .

imagine having a macro playing the game for you cause the spec you play is a joke busted to obilivion

Did you even read what you quoted?.. You even prove my point.

I mean I am not surprised people struggle vs sepsis, people already struggled vs convoke.

Having played above 2k,once, years ago doesn’t mean you know the basics.
I mean if that was the case, you would not struggle vs rogues who apparently keep failing everything. Correct?

Just use the shield trinket then if you struggle so hard. Most classes have actually an answer to sepsis.

It’s the whole interaction between set, legendary/crit talent and the conduit.

Won’t do anything without shiv and it’s not how you do it.
That’s another point tho. In order to understand how to counter something, you first need to understand how it works. Most people are just too lazy for that. It looks like you are too. (this is not supposed to be offensive)

What I find more fun is that you struggle vs the weakest of all current rogue specs. Once you played against a sub rogue or outlaw rogue with more than 2 brain cells, heck even necro assa rogue… you’ll wish back those sepsis matches.

1 Like

good we are making progress then

yeah they do and i hate convoke too even if im a druid dps , pref kyrian myself

cause i play 2x dps in 2s and im not playing like a sweaty nerd with a healer?

Sure that is a good option and tip , thank you but i still prefer playing with on use trinket the health one with an actual trinket

and it should be toned down , imagine if the tierset for druid would also reduce cd of convoke that would be funny , but jokes aside they have to tune rogues abit before s4 starts

yeah cause i forgot to mention it , what a surprise , i know they use shiv before they pop sepsis 40% extra dmg on nature or something like that

i clearly understand how it works mate do not worry. its braindead ,everyone knows it.

Idk about others but i do my research i am even subbed to Skillcapped trying to improve everyday as a player that someday i will reach high rating and even glad at some point , it is a grind and the grind is part of the fun , but calling me lazy because im getting tilted seeing a bad rogue win randomly cause they enable oneshots like that ? imagine if a feral druid had an ability like sepsis and it would give us swarm + kyrian ability and convoke on top of that since adrenaline rush gives them energy regen , shadowblades basically the best sub cooldown and on top of that they get 15% haste with vendeta and the conduit with shiv yes… still lazy and stupid design

i rather face a class that actually plays the game and trades cds correctly , sure outlaw and sub are busted too like i mentioned above , i can mitigate physical dmg np with bear and si , but assassin dots just eat through my defensives like its noting and this is where i have a problem , i rather que into double sub or double outlaw than face a single assasin rogue

So if I got this right, you play druid. What exactly is the issue with dispelling sepsis? The envenoms? As I druid main I can say that we 100% can live any go, we are in a pretty good state. And to be more annoying we could even play with the barkskin legendary, then we are pretty much unkillable.
As double dps you should be able to kill an assa rogue quite easy, they are squishy af.

1 Like

Yeah, assa rogue pressing sepsis and spamming cheapshots, we understood that already :upside_down_face:

you have a point but i still dont understand how he can 100 to 0 me in 1 stun while i had SI up with bear , he also played with hpriest so he was not droping anytime soon .

I played feral/arcane with my friend so not a really viable comp but i just hope they can balance the game more in s4 or in DF

so random 1 shots or just 1 shots ingeneral wont happen when i got 30% vers with SI on myself with bear .

well i can only dispell while im not stunned , and i dont play 2s with healer like i mentioned , everything happend so fast . i wish i had a better pc cause i would clip it to you .

yeah we are decent im not complaining for buffs , im just saying that assassin should be nerfed aswell as other 2 rogue specs , Damage wise , im fine with their toolkit and what they have but the damage is Overboard . but barkskin lego is a meme , lets be honest nobody plays that at all

not really when my mage cced the priest and as soon as he wanted to swap the sheep rogue poped cloak so he is immune and he couldnt do anything as arcane really ,so i got demolished and thrown in a garbage bin

but yeah i cant really complain alot 2s isnt balanced game is balanced around 3s , i could always play better sure

im just here hoping they nerf rogue overall

That’s right but that’s what you have the trinket for :stuck_out_tongue:
If he plays the crit legendary (which is a fail imo), he won’t have vendetta back for another 2 minutes, which means you can counter his every single go. If he is playing vendetta legendary, then you have to kill him within ~1,5 mins after his go.
A double dps comp should be able to do that, even feral/arcane mage.

Even tho it’s true I gotta say that I find the balance just fine as casual. Everything feels viable and strong. The majority of us is not even getting to play at the level where the balancing issues kick in.

that is a solid tip thank you for the advice , will note that down , appreciate the critisism and good arguments like these

yeah like i said i complain about a game of 2s i played against a assas/holy comp against mine feral/arcane . and yeah i guess we can say i played really bad and my weakness is assassin rogue and getting advice and tips can make me improve as a player to know how to counterplay a certan class /spec .

Buuut i still hope they do something with all 3 rogue specs , like 10% damage overall all for all 3 specs nerf and make the tierset for assass not interact with sepsis and im fine

i just hope that s4 and DF will be better with tunnings and the game will be more fluid and enjoyable for everyone

like i said 2s is not 3s so i have no comment anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like