Rogue's stealth

A rogue managed to make me bored to death by being in stealth and running around the pillars in arena. I bet we all had this expirience :smiley:
Thanks for the great stealth design blizz, 5/7 would never want to “play” this again :smiley:

Sure it takes skill to press vanish / sprint / blind / kidney / all the freaking utility in the world but come on, we all got pruned so much that we can’t actually get a rogue out of that buffed Vanish it gets boring playing against rogue.

Oh yeah, rogues have enraged regeneration in a bottle but with half the CD so then can heal while in stealth too … how boring can you make fighting a rogue ?!

2 Likes

this makes me sad when you word it like that, i miss having a heal

1 Like

Givev deadly throw and bring deadzone back and could make it more boring for you :blush:

Charge have deadzone dude - 8 yards :stuck_out_tongue:

that was my point while back
classes that avoid damage shouldn’t have healing (Mage, Rogue)

exactly so rogue just doesn’t vanish, heal and appear back

He’s talking about vanilla when warriors had a proper deadzone, where you couldn’t hit your opponent or charge (intercept) them. Good rogues used to kill warriors by kiting them in their deadzone.

Was also how I started to kill hunters as a mage, I stayed in their deadzone. Otherwise I was the one heading to the deadzone since mages stood no chance against hunters, apart from one shots with the right trinkets and whatnot.

You’re all forgetting about the most important ability that was pruned from warriors, which was the ability to shoot bows and guns.

WAAH WAAAH THE GAME IS NOT BALANCED AROUND 1v1’S WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYRAGE

Its funny that you post this on this thread, where somebody complains about how stealth works and…

your whole comp is based around this :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.