Roleplayers Discord

Greetings! It is Rushorn of the Loktar Ogar guild here.

You may recognize me as the host of the War Council where over 15 guilds came together in roleplay to discuss our future plans.

I’ve seen a need for a hub for roleplayers from both Horde and Alliance to chat and discuss ideas on so I’ve created a discord whose purpose will be solely for organising and joining roleplay events.

Guild Leaders & Event Hosters are welcome to join to share and promote your RP events. If you fall under this category, you can DM me or @ me in the server.

Avid roleplayers, you are welcome to join to chat with fellow roleplayers and join events.

The discord link is discord.gg/myrspYY

See you on there :smiley:

8 Likes

Great initiative. Curious to see what this might result in. Maybe even peaceful events? Hard to communicate, but maybe we can find a workaround for this?

We could have a Peon translator :smiley: sits in VC with one of the faction members and translates, same for alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

PEACEFUL?! With the Alliance?!

Sounds like treachery to my ears.

2 Likes

Hello friends I am Mahalo of the college of tales (dont know which character is linked now).

One of my clnamates, Thrantirl, has already been studying the translation language for a while as he also told to the council. We would be happy to propose him as the transaltor

1 Like

Excellent!

Could you get him to translate “Death to all Alliance scum”?

1 Like

Great initiative. Joining!

That’s waste of our ti… wait. It’s actually good idea. While horde tries to communicate with threats, us allies can deliver the message far more efficiently with a blade and bow.

No other way for communication with horde really. And that’s being diplomatic!

1 Like

Pfft, you couldn’t hit us, youd miss.

Actually, you might be right!

I remember this one time, back in TBC (I believe it was), when I was duelling someone outside Stormwind. Same lvl as my hunter back then and I had roughly 5% hit (think that was enough for pvp). I managed to trap him… put hunters mark on him… started casting aimed shot… and missed!

Now I know there’s some chance you’ll miss anyway regardless of the hit (if I remember correctly), but c’mon! It was AIMED shot against stationary target WITH hunters mark on him! I quit playing that very day!

…ok I didn’t. But at least facepalmed a bit :sweat_smile:

Anyhow, back to the point!

Only way we’d miss you, would be when we wiped the floor with you and had nobody else to fight! THEN we’d miss you. How’s that for a comeback… or sorts… :thinking:

1 Like

And I thought we were the ones who were meant to be talking too much and getting shot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey, that’s my backup plan when my carefully aimed shot decides to miss the target by a mile… :sweat_smile: Throw in craploads of nonsense words to try confusing my enemy, so I can try another aimed shot while the enemy is all “WTF is this hunter talking about…?”.

2 Likes

I like this one!
Another!

1 Like

Up with this.

Great initiative! Stammers of the Crimson Fury is in. I hope you don’t mind of I spread this information to my clanmates?

Yet another Discord? There are two Zandalar Tribe-servers already! Since this one will be for roleplayers only, I will undoubtedly join it if it is made, but!

I have recently found the massively underused battle.net-groups to be hugely helpful in regard to all forms of crossguild/server/game-communication and am currently a part of three differently themed roleplaying groups as well as a Roleplayers’ Raiding Coalition Group.

It works wonders, since it is bound to one’s battle.net account while at the same time allowing in-game chat and/or voice. The creation of a Zandalar Tribe Cross-faction Roleplay Coalition would be amazing as a replacement or as an addition to Discord-server nr. 103.

My two cents. I like the initiative all the same.

I found no reason to keep hanging in the other discords after joining this one, they had zero RP activity and banter on the level of Barrens general chat. Reduce your discord footprint today, embrace the RP.

Great initiative, cross faction roleplay would be great.

Great solution, I like it.

I haven’t found any mention of these groups anywhere, care to share? mainly because it’s invite only.

I will support this ONLY if Gnomes are invited and treated as if 12ft tall. I’m looking at you, bovine specimen of the horde.

Hey! Gnomes have enough recognition already, you can transform into one using the Halloween outfit sticks!

1 Like