Roll the Bones should pause outside of combat

Outlaw is fun. I do enjoy its RNG side because it keeps me on my toes, and it changes up the output little bit. What I don’t like, is getting the good buffs, or 5 or 6 rolls when I have to travel between trash packs, or to/from boss.

Thoughts?

I dont get it really . How rolls are changing your approach once you are already during the raid fight or in the middle of the mythic + run. The only things that are changing from my perspective is lack of usage of SND when you got the buff or more care with combo points where you have other one… Appart of this nothing really changes and makes your output random which pisses me off a lot.

You should have been a driver of the rogue numbers not rng formula embedd into code…

What do you mean?

Getting Broadsides greatly changes how you use your finishers.
Getting True Bearing greatly increases your cooldown recovery.
Getting Buried Treasure speeds up your APM.

Yeah the rest don’t really do much of significance but this is quite enough to keep it interesting.

Right, both of you focused on the part where I said “I enjoy RtB” but completely sidelined the question of the thread.

To reiterate, I think the RtB should not tick down in time, while out of combat.

Why should it stop? Every other buff has a timer. Removing the timer would effectively just make all the RtB buffs passive, and that’s really not a good way to buff the Spec. Also, Outlaw has pretty good mobility, so with a bit of planning and solid reactive play, your downtime between packs shouldn’t be that long. This is just unnecessary.

Sometimes it’s a problem, sometimes not for me, but those 2 conduits lessen the RNG somewhat (Ambush and dispatch has a chance to give a buff, RtB itself has a chance to give more). With that I am just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.