Rolling disc priest

Hi. So i was thinking that i make disc priest (or holy) as my alt since i wanna try healing. Is disc that hard for beginners as people say and how disc performs in mythics. I wanna try somehing new and challenging.

Disc is not “hard” is just that holy is a reactive playstile, while Disci require you to be proactive.

When damage hit, your atonement should be already on your raid and you have to be ready to pump up damage.

Ok thanks. Do you recommend disc or holy priest and does holy perform well in mythic+

I would recommend Holy if you are new to healing. Most beginners don’t like proactive healing.

As far as performance goes:
In Raids, Disc is the strongest healer along with Paladin at the moment. Holy is probably the 3rd or 4th best healer, competing with Druid.
In M+, both priest specs are pretty bad. Holy is probably the worst M+ healer in the game, followed by Disc and Shaman. Druid is by far the best.

I should note that Holy heals just as much as Disc in every game mode. Disc is considered to be stronger because it does more damage and has damage reduction cooldowns.

I mean Holy is not bad damage wise, is just that you can’t heal while doing that.

Imo class that can heal while dpsing should get a far less damage output (disci being the exception).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.