[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] 🐼

After a difficult but successful campaign assisting their allies in the freezing scape of Storm Peaks, the Ronin return to safety with a few newly gained volunteers for a vital couple of days of rest. Soon a mission suiting their talents would come up again, no doubt. They were eager to prove the strength of united Pandaren to the world.

Our chaotic little bunch is loitering around in hubs again! With a training event planned this coming Thursday and a small rp-pvp event versus the Assemblage of Uld coming up on the 21st-22nd, now is a good time to get involved if you’re interested in dusting off that old pandaren at the bottom of your character list!

Contact myself or Softsong in game for an invite or inquiries.

6 Likes

Hi, my name is Just Shang (no wong) and I endorse this guild to anyone who a) likes Pandaren and b) didn’t click the wrong button when choosing their faction

If you have a muscular Huojin Pandaren, join this guild and become a part of the best Pandaren guild to have ever existed.

3 Likes

If you’ve ever wondered how many pandaren could fit into one guild, this guild is the answer. JOIN TODAY!!!

HUZZAH! FOR THE HORDE!

1 Like

Very recently joined Ronin myself, and have been welcomed very warmly - and enjoyed some nice casual RP so far. Great community! I’m looking forward to the upcoming events (and so can you, fellow pandaren). \o/

6 Likes

RPed with serveral of Ronin’s members. Always been a pleassure.
10/10

4 Likes

The Ronin claim themselves a victory in their people’s home, far into the mountain valleys over Kun-Lai. They pursued the Assemblage of Uld, who sought to steal a powerful weapon once wielded by a tyrannical mogu warlord from one of the many vaults carved into the stone.

Though the gnomish band was eventually able to beat their resistance with a technologically advanced arsenal, the tables turned when the weapon they wanted was revealed to have long since crumbled to dust. A great chase pursued, the Pandaren warriors running the Alliance off of their continent, hopefully for good.

A big thanks to the assemblage for being our adversaries, they were great to organise the conflict with! You can check out what they are up to on this forum.
Assemblage of Uld

9 Likes

While the gnomes and dwarves of the Assemblage managed to get their greedy paws on whatever dust was left of the notorious mogu artifact, Ronin does not falter! Back in Orgrimmar, they scheme. Whether their plans concern tonight’s supper or revenge is for the future to tell…

2 Likes

Scouting reports show something troubling in the Barrens, deeply troubling to Chyou-ka as her eyes scan over the details. A claim that a band of “short men” has gotten itself stranded in the Barrens. Without any chance of evacuation, they have begun talks of a plan to go out with a bang.

Residents of the barrens have found their lumber and spirits stolen in the night, as well as cloths and alchemical powders. As the report concludes from these notes that they must intend to blow something up; there is a certain, highly flammable Landmark protecting Mulgore that springs to mind.

Regardless of however small their chance of success may be, it is not a chance worth leaving. Chyou-ka stores the report away. She prepares to move the Ronin to a front much closer to the Horde’s heart.

Since I’m such a slob with event making, I figured that each one should warrant its own forum post in advance to make sure folks on the outside can see what we’re on with!

4 Likes

I’ve had a great ride with Ronin so far!

The guild is very much open for new recruits. So come and join us on your pandaren! Help us bring down the foolish ideology known as TUSHUI!!!

FOR THE HORDE!

4 Likes

“Why do we fight? To protect family. To preserve balance, and bring harmony.”

4 Likes

Currently in Ashenvale, some volunteers from the Ronin are lending their aid to fight alongside the Bilgewater Battalion versus the Gnomish Air Corps, and their kaldorei comrades. With combined efforts, the pandaren and goblins managed to push out the gnomes from their base and halt their dubious affairs. Not without being overrun with crawling mines, however…

Returning to their camp, sooty and bruised, the Ronin and Battalion are recouping for tomorrow’s shenanigans.

1 Like

For the Huojin, it’s more like

‘Why do we fight? To kill, and raise into undeath. To blight all land, and above all to defend those who seek to bring death to all.’

Huojin, you know! Can’t trust them!

(Overlooked a bit about invading homes, murdering families and sowing chaos, but that is a given!)

1 Like

Who let this wild traitor into our thread?

BEGONE!!! your input is invalid. You know nothing of the Huojin, you Tushui scum.:dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger:

2 Likes

monkaGiga!

1 Like

I serve a neutral organisation! I work for Pandaria instead of a foreign murderous warlord - just like you should!

I knew the Huojin, before they decided they were fine with fighting and dying for a monster’s mad desires. :crossed_swords:

Yeah, instead you serve a Pandaren murderous warlord.

1 Like

If they compare those two, then truly the Huojin have become more unhinged than even I had feared.

Saddening indeed.

Hiding away on the main continent like the pandaren of old are we? - Huojin would never allow our people to grow stagnant like that. We stay true to our faction, fight those who would do our people harm and heal those at peril.

You betrayed the people when they needed capable fighters the most, who are YOU to reprimand us?!

7 Likes

I stand against evil! I stood against Hellscream before. This is no different. Action does not mean cruelty!

Have you learned none of the lessons of Pandaria?

Implying that we aren’t working towards the same goal from different angles.
Don’t let the hatred of your ‘allies’ blind you to the truth!

3 Likes