Rough times ahead

Androgynous and juvenile are two different things. But it’s ok if you want to play a cute femboy elf, you don’t have to justify it to anyone or rationalize your decision.

For sure you are One of many fan about that young Elf , yes a “fan” :wink:

its the lfg, not the dungeonbrowser you get auto invited that was added in Wotlk

Is comprehension an issue for you or just read sexual misconduct and either read or assume it means rap3 ?

Having an investigation and actually proving guilt in a court of law are two completely different things, Innocent until proven Guilty - it’s the fundamental principle of most legal systems

Pretty sure that it would be an individual or individuals being tried in a court of law, rather than state case against a corporation for it’s treatment of it’s female members of staff.

Unless you’re being accused by one or multiple women about (sexual)harrassment. Don’t tell me I’m wrong.
edit: i don’t agree with it but it’s sadly how the world is now

At no point is their a reference to r4pe, which is YOUR fing accusation. Show me the evidence or quote the source.

It’s a large jump from harassment to actual physical r4pe, nether of which are acceptable.

1 Like

s t f u and read the fing lawsuit instead of blantly commentating on sometthing you clearly havent read.

hhere for you you r4pist defender
“In the office, women are subjected to ‘cube crawls’ in which male employees drink copious amounts of alcohol as they ‘crawl’ their way through various cubicles in the office and often engage in inappropriate behavior toward female employees. Male employees proudly come into work hungover, play video games for long periods of time during work while delegating their responsibilities to female employees, engage in banter about their sexual encounters, talk openly about female bodies, and joke about rape.”
“sexual harassment and misconduct even resulted in one woman committing suicide during a work trip with her supervisor, who reportedly brought “butt plugs and lubricant” in hopes of coercing her into unwanted relations.”

and finally here link: www.aboutblaw c o m/YJw have a nice read there is way more

1 Like

He didn’t accuse anyone, he said ff14 DONT have a r4pist staff. He didn’t say anyone have.

Even if theres LFG there still won’t be anymore tanks that want to carry a pug of 2 seed on pull spamming locks and a tryhard fire mage through HCs.

How do you do NO work by the way, are they filling in harassment questionnaires and attending seminars about harrassment all day, or what is the Blizzard workforce doing that there is NO work being done (apart from for example 50% of work)? Can anyone explain that? Are they on strike? Are they preparing their lawsuit on company time? Are they standing around the water cooler sharing stories?

Unless they are still doing this, but that would be extremely stupid in light of the recent lawsuit news.

Edit: based on some Reddit comments it seems people don’t show up to work out of solidarity. I don’t know what to make of this, but that should be so temporary that your PR shouldn’t leak that NO development is being done. Work should then resume in a matter of days or a week.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.