The Old God is no more, but make no mistake–there is no rest for the wicked! The Hand of the Titans continues its mission to safeguard our precious world from whatever menacing forces would seek to destroy it or threaten its people. Equipped with supreme shipwrecking skills, an arsenal of various specialists, ties to many neutral orders, some cautious Alliance contacts and a truly unbreakable spirit, the group introduces its initiative:
The Fist of Azeroth: an armed force dedicated to crushing the enemies of the slumbering Titan, open to any adventurer wishing to fight for Her safety (as long as they are even remotely trustworthy, that is). While the focus remains strongly on the safety of Azeroth herself, we will also continue our general peacekeeping operations. Saving people, hunting things, the family business!
Inspired by the open RP efforts on the Alliance side, every month the Hand will host some open events with a strong focus on safeguarding efforts and various forms of disaster relief, as well as our usual heroic shenanigans. Guildless, unafilliated, solo RPers and members of PvE/PvP/social guilds hoping to give RP a try are especially welcome! Alliance/Neutral RPers are welcome for select events which will be tagged with an [N-RP] in the schedule.
If you wish to join our events, simply PM any online Hand member for a raid invite. If you have any questions or inquiries, please send an in-game mail to Linaria-SteamwheedleCartel.
Required addons are TRP/MRP (or other RP addon) and DiceMaster for markers and unit frames. CrossRP is suggested for events open to the Alliance.
Please read before you join!
- Participants are required to be at least level 60 (to be adjusted come level squish) and capable of flight. Max level characters are strongly encouraged.
- Please ensure that you can make it to the event location in time. If you need a portal, please let me know in this thread and show up early so I can bring my mage and help you get to the right place!
- It is encouraged to have a back-up character available in case of phasing.
- Raid warning “!” means “pause RP” to give DM enough time to describe the situation. In case of several descriptions, the “>” at the end of the RW means it will be continued in a moment.
- We use rolls and HP for combat. HP ranges from 1 to 6, with both 1 and 6 being the extremes reserved for very weak and very tanky characters respectively. Battle RP is done in offensive/defensive phases prompted by the DM.
- Creativity, custom unpromted actions and player initiative are encouraged. If you wish to custom emote, don’t ask the DM if it is possible! Instead:
First TYPE my name in Raid Chat so I can see it on Listener (otherwise I
willmight miss it!), then EMOTE your action, then ROLL for it, then WAIT for the outcome. In that order for ease of DMing, please!
Custom actions can be used during battle RP during the Offensive phase.
Please note that additional rules might be added as needed.
Check the post below for current announcements! Events will change each month, so keep your eye on the event schedule.