Fist of Azeroth is now decommissioned. Do not bump!

A Forsaken death knight walks stiffly into a Shadowmender’s place, his skull-adorned plate armor battered, burnt, bullet-dented, and fel-tainted.

The also Forsaken Shadowmender looks up from her unnamed steamy romance novel, gasps at her customer, and exclaims,

“What the fel happened to you!? You look like you fell off an airship, which then crashed into you!”

The death knight angrily opens his mouth when falling off an airship is mentioned, and snaps,

“Shut up! Of course I didn’t fall off an airship! …At least not all the way off… Bah, what are you talking about? That’s preposterous! Falling off an airship? Silly woman, what ever gave you that idea!?”

There is an awkward silence until the death knight states his Shadowmending needs, and agrees to the Shadowmender’s rates (which may possibly be lower than usual, for some reason).

After being Shadowmended, the death knight walks to the plate armorsmith and spends a fairly heavy gold purse getting his armor mended as well

(after the armorsmith exclaims,

“What in the blazes happened to you, you look like-”

whereupon the dented-plated death knight quickly retorts,

“SHUT UP!
JUST FIX THE DAMNED ARMOR, ALLRIGHT?!”)

5 Likes

Morfinn’s keeper would’ve taken care of that armor if he was in good enough shape. Which he isn’t. Because reasons.

3 Likes

The tiny, sprawling handwriting is more shaky than usual, harder to read and with more weird spelling errors. Some of the lines almost overlap, while there is an unnecessary lot of space between others.

Report on Mission to find and deal with pirates on a stolen Horde airship.

Some pirate crew had taken a Horde airship, been attacking villages and looted them and killed or captured people as slaves. Also armed and now going for Moonglade. Airship was armed. Cannons

also there was azerite on it.
Reira who called us in lead us on wyvverns to get in through bomb hatch at the bottom. Took out some pirates, found cells with a big group of goblns that we let out. Absorbed the azerite from some cannonballs in the cannons on the walll, not all, no time.

More pirates after and ogre used them orcs as weapons, (orc slaves.) also tossed one overboard but apparently Xyra jumped after and that’s just incrbly stupid but she saved him

with her wyvern so creds to her.

More pirates one was a f*cking gnome warlock that transform into weird winged shadowy felsprauingly creature, we killd him though. And

Xyra and Morfinn shot gyrocopoters down on uppest upmost top deck. They shot us but not the turrets didn’t shoot us so there’s that. And then one lifeboat was set off free let loose whatever but Morfinn
Okay I can’t rember anything from after the gyrocoopters really but Reira said Morfinn he stopped the other lifebout

Right they had azerite cargo, that why we had to stop them. Xyra went to the don’t know what it’s called captiain’s room and took control of the ship.

I know there was a bow on it when in arriviny Orgrimmar, not my idea. It

At the bottom, there’s a few lines in a much neater handwriting:

Due to medical reasons, I cannot let keeper Ironglow work on this report any further. One seizure is enough. He seems to have got the essence of the mission it at least. /Chief medic Rocksplitter

There are no doodles in the margins this time, only a few scratchings and clotted lines.

4 Likes

New event up! Unfortunately only one is scheduled for this month, for RP is really hectic nowadays! :kissing:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the day! The last non-Voidy event I run before the Hand dives into 8.3 preparation! And then… tentacle time! :octopus:

(February is most likely going to have only one event too, as my RP schedule is absolutely packed. Such is life following a new patch…)

2 Likes

New Fist event in the relatively near future?

Or am I talking to the Hand while the face ain’t listening, because the Fingers are busy saving the world? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

February got very hectic on account of way too many RP endeavours I’ve got running all at the same time, so I regrettably couldn’t find a single free day to host a Fist event this month! Such is life with an RP-fuelled schedule overload… Thanks, 8.3. :no_mouth:

I hope to run an open event or two next month, since the Hand will be back from the timelined jungle campaign and free to progress our storyline towards N’Zoth’s shenanigans.

3 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

Large amounts of RP is, after all, a good thing :grinning:

I just wanted to ask Justin Case, and to keep the subject alive :slight_smile:

… Said the filthiest casualest and possibly most altoholic wannabe RPer these realms have ever seen…(?) :woozy_face:

3 Likes

This month’s Fist events are special side-missions in Uldum!

3 Likes

Someone needs to get his bony behind up to Uldum-approved status… :thinking:

2 Likes

…Same goes to the event-runner, to be honest. I guess I will finally have to go through the 8.3 questline on my main…

1 Like

Good catch! Indeed, the order of events was different at first, so during my copy-pasting spree I missed something…

Good to have a vigilant Death Knight on the team. B)

2 Likes

We’re using old Uldum for the events, so everyone can join! You might not survive, half of us almost didn’t last night, but hey - that’s half the thrill!

3 Likes

It’s a standalone event, not a continuation!

1 Like

:turtle: Sorry, my inefficiency caught me in a [Death Grip], and proceeded to [Shackle Undead], making both myself and my work suffer - me because I can’t Fist (of) Azeroth, and my work because … it isn’t done yet. :snail:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the adventures planned after the break. You know they’re gonna be good :two_hearts:

2 Likes

damned… your guild makes me wanna go horde side… but the wife doesnt want to come along :frowning:

1 Like

We would gladly have you, the wife, and whoever else wishes to tag along! If she changes her mind (or if you maybe decide to sneakily make a Horde alt…? :eyes:), you know where to find us!

From other news: guess who’s back! That’s right: the Fist is back in the game, now with a whole lot of new (bad) ideas. Fun guaranteed, survival optional!

3 Likes

Would that be “new” or “old” Uldum? :thinking:

“Asking” “for” “a” “friend” -

because these bones are finally 120 :smiley:

(Although that fancy dragon cloak is far from acquired…)

3 Likes

Spoiler alert: it doesn’t matter because we actually won’t be going to Uldum–the troop never made it there, after all… :angel:

2 Likes