[RP] Going to watch the moon tonight? (Sunday 4 Aug)

Last month I was a little confused about the time.
Clocks and stuff…
Anyway, the moon rises at 21:30 and people gather around half an hour or an hour before.
It’s really nice. Come by and mingle a bit, why don’t you?

It’s just outside the Stormwind city wall where you have a view over the Lions rest. Holler at Kitten if you have trouble finding the place.

Also, if you’re not Kaldorei you can still come, even though it is a Kaldorei tradition.
Just leave your weapons at home. There’s no weapons at the moonrise.
See you there!

xoxo
//Kitten

4 Likes

Awww, shoot. The first moonrise I will miss out on in months. I am not able to attend, RL claims me. I hope you will have a wonderful evening :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

There will be an ugly weapon rack if someone wants to leave their weapons a little farther from home

(…or don’t have a home… :confused: )

There might be a middle-aged Gilnean druid, smelling faintly of wet (and clean) dog, reminding people to use the weapon rack if anyone should forget to put away their weapon(s)… :wolf: :bear: :leopard: :owl:

3 Likes

I’m afraid i wont be able to attend either, due to an rl ambush :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you for saying a few words, Stutter.
It was beautiful. :slight_smile:

https:// assets-cloud.enjin. com/users/2279496/pics/original/4125330.jpg

xoxo
//Kitten

4 Likes

Apologies for my last minute cancellation on this. My entire plans for today were messed up and ended up with me having to do something at 7pm - 10pm that I was supposed to be doing 9am - 12am :confused:

5 Likes

Seems like yesterday took quite a hit. I hope you all had a nice evening even if many of the usual suspects were MIA.

Oooh and Kitten has new hair!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.