[RP-PVP EVENT] Saturday 19th Oct - Purge of Hillsbrad

Lordaeron Deathguard calls all able Horde faithfuls to join in clearing Hillsbrad of the Alliance scum that plagues it.

They interfere in Forsaken operations, continuously harassing our agents without provocation and stealing resources rightfully ours. This hampers all operations of The Horde and so We ask for our allies help in ridding this menace from our lands.

Their continued efforts to harass and attack us cannot continue, as faithful servants of our Dark Lady we must purge them so we can continue our work in peace. We ask the help of The Horde in this, as our combined strength will show what we can do when they truly raise our ire.

They SHOULD fear us.

OOC:

Event starts at 19th Oct Saturday 21:00 realm time, all who are willing and able should gather at Tarren Mill.

From there we move to eradicate all alliance from the area and assist people with their quests if we can. Look for members of Lordaeron Deathguards and ask for invite to the raid group.

1 Like

What is this propaganda?
It is forsaken that does acts of war daily by attacking the citizens of hillsbrad in times of peace! Innocent farmers and miners!

You will die like all those that came before you. Hillsbrad will indeed by purged form the undead filth.

2 Likes

After receiving our gathered battle reports from the operation, we’ve concluded that all in all the operation was a success.

Our main force was at first amassed to assault the town of Southshore, meeting feeble resistance. Thanks to our fast couriers we learned that the Alliance had in fact assaulted Undercity and Dark Lady Sylvanas herself, hoping to keep The Horde occupied at Southshore.

A rally later, the Alliance scum was cornered and fleeing like the weak-minded things they are.

Even if Hillsbrad was not secured, the foolish and cowardly tactics of the Alliance have been thwarted. Perhaps they will learn, perhaps they will not.

OOC:
Nothing really to add, our people as far as I can tell from our side had fun, hope no one’s day from Alliance was ruined because of “fecking these skulls are effing me up and I just wanna quest”. Also the defense of Dark Lady Sylvanas was tight, there was a massive amount of people from Alliance from what I saw xD

But anyhoo, gg, be sure to level up and raid more to keep us entertained ;9

That’s all from me personally.

1 Like

What are you talking about? :smiley: we killed you all SEVERAL times and took Tarren Mill, after waiting for 10+ minutes we went to UC.

Sum Up: The brave horde gathered around 100 men and managed to attack and down Bolvar, and quickly went through the underground tram to down Magni and managed to kill Gnome king at which point our guilds found out and attacked them while Magni was at half hp. They wiped and retreated.

40 minutes from here, there was a scheduled pvp event in Southshore/Tarren Mill, for which we assembled the people who defended Magni and quickly took Tarren Mill and wiped the horde that were attacking Southshore (these deathguard guuys). We waited about 10-15 minutes and because nobody showed up. Attacked UC, were after a VERY LONG AND BIG battle, horde managed to drive us back.

At this point many of us disbanded but Horde attacked southshore, which led us to regrouping some of the people and managed to defend Southshore even though we were highly outnumbered. Even drove them back to Tarren Mill at several points. After going back and forth which lasted literally hours, we drove them back one more time and disbanded.

All in all Horde got 1 win by killing Bolvar and the other attacks by both factions were thwarted.

There is something I would like to say however. Abusing PVP flagging by unflagging yourself and following/ressurecting your dead allies and stacking on top of the enemies and reflagging > sapper charging is imo a scummy move. I have been told that alliance did the same with Bolvar, however nobody was organizing or defending Bolvar as far as I know. So please next time don’t abuse it :3

Also also: we gave you heads up about attack on Orgrimmar :stuck_out_tongue: do the same, otherwise ninja-ing bosses isn’t fun imo

OOC:

Just doing some Forsaken propaganda :sweat_smile:

If you feel like they’re fake news, well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Wow, didn’t hear about abusing flagging or anything personally, but I guess that’s not really something you really keep track of with people you play… Can’t say I like the idea if it’s used to gain an unfair advantage. Not how you’re supposed to play the game if you ask me :<

All in all, awesome that so many people showed up on both sides. Let’s do this stuff more often.

1 Like

Aye, these W-PVP with lots of tag-along players won’t ever be completely fair, and it’s unreasonable to expect them to.

I’m sorry you got cheesed, but I’m still very thankful for your attack on the Dark Lady! It resulted in some great RP in our otherwise dead city. Victory for Sylvanas!