RP with me!

Good morning to all the people of Moonglade-EU! :smiley:

TL;DR: Looking for new friends and adventures!

Long version:
I just transfered here from Defias et al, and I enrolled in a raiding guild on this server. Which is great! I love PVE. But I was wondering if there is any guild that could make me and my boyfriend - Tyranum a part of their campaign even though we are not part of their guild…?
What I mean by that… maybe we could sometime attend your meetings? Or just share a mug of ale with you?
We would love and cherish any company we get.

A little about us IC:

Alexandra Rivershield - an adventurer and explorer. She learned shamanism from her clan, she cherishes the water and earth elements and communes with them the best. She was briefly traveling with the Explorer’s league until she realized she wanted to find her own way and own adventures.

Tyranum Darksoul - A dark Iron dwarf, loyal to Moira until the end. He was once a spy that worked within the twilight hammer and sent information back to Ironforge intelligence. He was caught eventually and now he keeps his head down and goes incognito. He is no longer a spy.

Puts the IC mask
Eyo, lads and lasses! Me and me other half here (point at the dark Iron next to her) are new in town and we were wonderin’ if ye have any kind of job fer us, since we are runnin’ low on silver.
If not a job, would ye like tae share a mug of ale with us sometime? I swear we don’t bite. Eh… almost never bite.

(I think it is important to note we are semi-new to RP, so we would also like to learn to be better on the way!)

7 Likes

Hey, Tower of Krasha is always looking for new recruits. While we’re mostly looking for a long term guild commitment, and the guild tools are important for communication, you can always try to hop on and see how you like our events. We mostly do our events on Mondays (for a more social venue) and Saturdays (for a more roll combat type event), both at 8 PM realm time. If you are up for using TRP/MRP and Dice Master add-ons, feel free to hop on Monday to introduce yourselves.

If you do wish to join us, whisper this character Monday at 8 PM and you’ll get an invite.

5 Likes

Takes of the IC mask for several moments.

Most every day of the moon, the Botany Band meets up for adventurous studies of Azeroth’s flora. Most of our events are open and announced as such here on the forum. We welcome people from other guilds, or guildless, regularly and on occassion Horde members now that we are at peace…I mean the war is on hold…We like each other…

There is a well updated guild list floating around here on the forum so you can check out all the different flavours of RP.

Welcome to the Sha’Glade Cartel to the both of you! :seedling:

~Helgi Helstrøm

4 Likes

A fabulous-looking male human mage notices the dwarf’s request, and perks up.

He struts over to the dwarf, wearing his best grin (as well as his extravagant clothes).

“Greetings, miss - uh, ma’am!”

He bows elegantly, flourishing his exquisite cape.

"Mortimer West, mage extraordinaire.

I happen to be part of a group that I feel matches your inquiry fairly perfectly. Actually, the group that Eodhain mentioned…

Your request seems to me to match our recruitment text,"

Smoothly sweeping his hand briefly inside his cape, where there presumably was a pocket, he produces a small piece of paper which he proceeds to read, (he squints slightly; it may be that he should be wearing reading glasses, but is too vain to do so)

“Did you always want to be a minion of a mad scientist, helping his other minions, hunting his enemies and gathering artifacts of power for him? Then Tower of Krasha is for you!”

The mage looks up from his note, and spreads his hands inquisitively.

He glances over at Helgi and nods thoughtfully, admitting,

"The Botany Band is also nice. ‘Night of the moon’ means Monday, by the way.

I suppose it might be wise to … ‘try before you buy’ - before you decide, I mean."

He tips his … frosty crown?? and nods a farewell before strutting away, his grace only marred by him stumbling slightly in his own fabuluos cape, but he quickly resumes his elegant strut - after flourishing his cape away from entanglement with his leg.

4 Likes

First of all: welcom on this server. I hope you will love it here as much as I do.

‘FIST OF AZEROTH’ is an open RP-campaign for both factions. Next tuesday (as far as I know by head) is the next event. You can check the tread on the forum for more information.

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m happy to see you and your BF on Sha’glade Cartel! I hope it will become a treasured virtual home for you two. :relaxed:

So let’s get the recommendations rolling for open RP! Here are some established initiatives that I am aware of:

• The Botany Band does open events every Monday at 20:00 server time (usually cross-faction too). Visitors are always welcome! We’re a herbalism-oriented social RP guild. We either host hangout-style gatherings in (Legion) Dalaran Greenhouse, or wander the world searching for interesting plants.

• The Moonrise is an open cross-faction RP event happening on every first Sunday of the month. It starts around 20:00 server time, although people tend to trickle over to the location over the next hour or so. It’s a Kaldorei-hosted celebration dedicated to Elune (we watch the in-game moon rise in real time!) The Horde is welcome as long as it behaves, so some folks from the Hand drop by every once in a while. The event takes place on the hills just outside of the Mage Quarter in Stormwind.

• Night At The Forge is an A-RP meeting in Ironforge (Military Ward), which happens on the last Friday of the month at 20:00 server time.

• The Story Night is a social open RP event that’s recently been made available for the Alliance. It happens on the last Sunday of the month at 20:00 server time in Gadgetzan, Tanaris. It’s focused on sharing stories of all kinds, so a diverse group is more than welcome.

Every once in a while A-RP or N-RP opportunities pop up on these here forums, so please keep an eye out on any upcoming events! There’s also the in-game channel LookingForRP where some of us can be found. And (mild spoiler maybe…?) very vague plans for another mothly social thing… But shh!

(Oh, and regarding what Hath’s said: while there are plans for the Fist to go neutral this year, due to OOC reasons–aka the necessary addon refusing to cooperate–for the time being these events are Horde-only.)

Cheers and see you around, new neighbours! :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

You sir, made me laugh out loud. Thank you! :smiley:

And thank you guys for all the answers !

While I can’t really see my dwarf working for a mad scientist, it does sound very interesting and fun!
Fist of Azeroth sounds like something my dwarf would like to be in - probably! I will keep my eye out if you do go neutral.
If I am welcome, I would like to attend the Botany Bands event tomorrow :slight_smile:

Also, expect to see me in alot of N-RP and A-RP open events starting next month! (this month I am busy kicking N’Zoths butt on sundays)

5 Likes

Good luck with the squid!

Speaking of RP, here’s the thread for tomorrow’s Band event; give it a read and of course feel free to drop by (and sample some mushrooms). I can’t wait to see you guys around!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :grinning:

I feel I should clarify a couple of things, one of which you seem to already have realized;)

The Tower of Krasha isn’t as Frankensteiny or Doctor Mengeley as it might sound. Our missions have mostly been to investigate or procure something, but there are always lesser demons, evil warlocks, or other foes there, to make sure our tasks aren’t too easy:)

As I am pleased to infer by your post that you may already know, The Botany Band is not at all as boring as it might sound:)

Way back when I first took one of my characters to one of their events, I thought, “Botany? Sounds boring… But at least it’s a social event, so I can meet other roleplayers.”

I’ve been to several of The Botany Band’s events since then (on various alts), and never once did I find it boring! :+1:

4 Likes

Heya, and obligatory welcome to the server!

We seem to keep to ourselves in the Night Gryphon sometimes, (We’re essentally an adventurer’s guild) but it’s just how our events often work out! We have events on Fridays, you’d be welcome to show up to them and come along if you like, we’re at the start of a long RP campaign related to the N’zoth patch at the moment, so there can always be plenty of reasons to get involved, feel free to hit me up with a letter or something on Dalathar-SteamwheedleCartel if you want more details on stuff!
Redemptio Coronae tend to be around with us doing their hospitally ways to keep us alive too, they meet on Tuesdays :slight_smile:

Hope you find the funs wherever you look! ^^

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.